• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Mlite83

Mlite83
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

AHR.png

I thought I posted this last night.. but I guess it didn't go through.. Ignore the wording, I'm terrible at it so my fiance is working on it. :o)

I was thinking about printing this on 110 lb index cardstock that I bought by mistake this weekend rather than letting it go to waste.  I will add this in the envelope with our DIY Magnetic Save the Dates.  Thoughts?

Looks fantastic - I think you have done a great job integrating orange and pink into this!!  I love the whimsy of it :)

#22 katman

katman
    • 170 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

CUTE!!!  I love this! Great way to incorporate info about the AHR while keeping the STD strictly for the wedding. Great work!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

AHR.png

I thought I posted this last night.. but I guess it didn't go through.. Ignore the wording, I'm terrible at it so my fiance is working on it. :o)

I was thinking about printing this on 110 lb index cardstock that I bought by mistake this weekend rather than letting it go to waste.  I will add this in the envelope with our DIY Magnetic Save the Dates.  Thoughts?

#23 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Thank You!! :o)

#24 whatsup

whatsup
        • 110 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

nicely done

#25 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
          • 166 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

My FI and I just send a save the date via email!

#26 jriftin

jriftin
            • 28 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Decided to not send STDs, because the Invitations took us so long to order and get sent, there's only 9.5 months left till the wedding now.  Yikes, time flies.

#27 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by jriftin 

Decided to not send STDs, because the Invitations took us so long to order and get sent, there's only 9.5 months left till the wedding now.  Yikes, time flies.

Agreed.. Time has def flown by! I have 8 months and 10 days to go... And a whole lot of DIYs to start and finish.

I finally got my invites out last Saturday. :o)

#28 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
                • 160 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Our plan is to send one to everyone.  They all might not be able to attend, but at least we considered them all!

#29 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                  • 177 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

For the brides that send the STDs to everyone, how did you decide to send the invites to after that?  Do you do RSVP for STD and another one for the invite and another one for the AHR?  It seems like there's a lot of RSVPs. 

I was thinking of sending the STDs to everyone as well while asking everyone to send us their mailing addresses.  Then we would send the invites for those who responded to us with their addresses and assume those who don't respond are not interested to attend.  With the invites, it will have RSVP for both the wedding and AHR.  What do you think?  Does it seem too complicated?  If I do AHR RSVP at the time of wedding RSVP, would it be too far away?

#30 agm04

agm04
                    • 548 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by ornxoxo 

For the brides that send the STDs to everyone, how did you decide to send the invites to after that?  Do you do RSVP for STD and another one for the invite and another one for the AHR?  It seems like there's a lot of RSVPs. 

I was thinking of sending the STDs to everyone as well while asking everyone to send us their mailing addresses.  Then we would send the invites for those who responded to us with their addresses and assume those who don't respond are not interested to attend.  With the invites, it will have RSVP for both the wedding and AHR.  What do you think?  Does it seem too complicated?  If I do AHR RSVP at the time of wedding RSVP, would it be too far away?

I think that seems like a good solution.  We sent out STDs with no RSVP to everyone, and are sending formal invitations with multiple items on one RSVP card (our resort is not AI, and we're doing a Fri night happy hour and dinner, sat wedding/reception, sun champagne brunch so we need head counts on everything).  I don't see any reason you couldn't include AHR RSVP on the same card.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users