Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

October signature picture challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I love it Christine... actually I'm getting a kick out of everyones pics! halloween is so much fun, kinda sad we won't be doing anything this year cuz of J's knee surgery.

I need to work on my siggy for October... i have so much to do in so little time, no worried though October siggy IS on my list hehehe
So happy you are putting up pics now, it is very nice to see you and J's face again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
OMG Christine, were you Rainbow Brite one year?? I would have killed for that! lol
yes my mom actually made the costume. She saved it for years and even loaned it to friends. She was so creative with her costumes, she was a california raisin one year and a sandwhich another year.

I realized this weekend that I have no halloween pics in digital format and I don't have a scanner. So, when Hailey gets home tonight I'm going to have to make her try her costume on and take a couple of pictures.

OK here is mine but I kinda cheated and scanned a pic from our scrapbook. LOL I had no time to lumapix it up

You girls all have such great costumes! I'm sooo boring :)

Christine, I LOVE the Rainbow Brite costume! I would have loved that when I was little. I heart your collage too!

ok here's mine and Erik's costume in 2005. We didn't dress up last year, maybe this year.

We do have a more interesting picture of us in sexy whips and chains kind of outfit (I think some of you have seen it before), Trying to get Erik to download it to my computer, once I find that one I'll post it too LALALALALALA.....

I love dressing up!

Drea

Happy Halloween!!!!!