Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

October signature picture challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
hey... yeah me too, I am not wining anymore, Ann totally took the luck back, lol...
i haven't won for a long time - then i got lucky a couple times! i'm sure i'll go back to just wasting my points now. your turn, shelley!

Hey now- are you guys knocking my siggy software? lol j/k

Great idea for the contest.

By the way Ann- aren't you glad I finally stopped playing the lottery?smile124.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseSarah View Post
By the way Ann- aren't you glad I finally stopped playing the lottery?smile124.gif

YES! lol Although I really haven't been winning too much lately - it used to be like every other day. Poor me. You still own the Weekly Lottery Winner title though - I've only won that once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
I know this is going to offend people--- but honestly, I think some voting situations are just popularity contests--- and I think that could help level the playing field too...
I kind of have this feeling too....but who cares...I don't usually vote..., I think we should vote on the best picture not the style of design the picture is posted.....So for example: if the halloween costume is funny or outrageous(sp) then it deserves to win but if people vote based on the way people posted their pictures then that doesn't deserve the vote....

Hope that isn't confusing....
of course my opinion LOL