kmiller8609
    • 151 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

wow i love the bright colors!

#13 NRI-Jamaica

NRI-Jamaica
      • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

These are amazing!  What size are the actual luggage tags?

#14 KCDawn

KCDawn
        • Site Supporter
        • 242 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

Wow!!!  These are gorgeous!  SOOO professional looking.  I love the luggage tag tucked inside the card design.  Can't wait to see more!

#15 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
          • 155 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by cherany 

Thanks, ladies!   I designed these in Photoshop and printed on the highest quality settings to get those vibrant colors.  My rough-draft prints with normal ink settings were not as colorful.

I used our new Canon MP495, which I got for $49 at Wal-Mart.  I'm so glad it was cheap... We have a running joke that every time we need to print something, we have to buy a new printer.  Seriously, we'll buy one, use it for a couple small things, and then something will happen to it between then & the next use.  When I went to print these on our almost-new, barely-used HP, I discovered it was broken.  We have a dog who loves to be ascloseaspossible to me at all times, and I guess when he climbed under the desk (to be on top of my feet, of course), he broke pieces off the printer we had stored down there.  I can't remember what did the one before that in, but it was also barely used.  This time, I placed the printer as high up as possible, away from the dogs, away from fish tanks, away from human hands, even!  I have to climb up on a chair just to feed paper in and push buttons, but if it lasts through all the wedding printing, it'll be worth it!

I plan to make our invitations, as well.  We're doing the message in a bottle ones, and since I had trouble choosing between luggage tags & boarding passes for stds, I'm going to do a boarding pass reply card inside the bottle invitation.  I'll get everything I want that way!  (Except the passport design.  I love those, too!  Ah, too many awesome options!) 

Wow first of all they look awesome!

I am totally going to go check out getting a new printer because although we don't have any animals it seems they always break...always when I need to use it. Thanks so much for posting your beautiful STD's and I look forward to seeing your invites etc. 

#16 NRI-Jamaica

NRI-Jamaica
            • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that I was so inspired by these and decided to use this as my save the date as well.  I did find another place to buy the magnet sheets.  Please see the link below.  http://www.custom-ma...gnet-sheets.htm

Enjoy! 

#17 sosodj

sosodj
              • 199 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

i love the colors, this is such a great idea

#18 bncandi

bncandi
                • Site Supporter
                • 38 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

I love these! I would be so interested in paying you for your template, I've been trying to created something similar I saw on etsy but can't afford the high cost:( my email is bncandi@gmail.com...hope that's not rude of me lol

#19 Terah Henderson

Terah Henderson
                  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

HEY!! SO YOU PRINTED THE PHOTO ON A STICKER - & THEN STUCK THAT ONTO THE MAGNET SHEET - & THEN CUT AROUND THEM ALL?

#20 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
                    • 153 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users