2013 Now Larimar Brides !!! Any out there ???

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am new to process and after looking at a bunch of sites I believe we have choosen the Now Larimar for our wedding which will be Feb.15th 2014 so I have a ton of time. I was also concerned about trip advisor but know that some people just like to find things wrong anywhere they go. I have been to reasorts before and have had the best time ever, but if you read the reviews it doesn't seem they were even at the same place! So no more trip advisor for me! We are using LUXE destination wedding planners so I hopefully won't have to sweat the small stuff as she will be there for the wedding, and handling all the planning with the on site person as well as outside vendors I feel this is worth the extra cost as I know nothing about the island and they have planned hundreds of weddings here. Anyway getting excited even tho it's a year away. Oh and pintrest is my fav I've got so many ideas and I can't wait to hear how all your weddings go!

Rachel

Hey!!
We're Date Twins! :)  I'm quite delayed in responding, but my plans are going well.  Just gathering items for my OOT bags.  We only have a small group going, so it's not a huge monumental task.  

What location have you chosen for your ceremony?  I've been set on having it on the beach, but am having a hard time finding pictures.  I'm just going with the basics, and bringing some of my own decorations, but would still like to see some pictures.

How are your plans going?  What date are you travelling down?  And from where?

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca View Post

DanielleBoone,

I am also getting married on April.26/2013, I will see you there..lol

I think for our wedding favours we're doing Murano starfish design keychains, I'm going to order them from favourwarehouse.

How's your planning coming along?

Originally Posted by Paolalindsay View Post

Thank you. Here is a video clip from our videographer from a bunch of his weddings at Now Larimar on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBk3CYFfIkQ

Thanks for posting this.  I was trying to figure out how long I needed my processional music to be for the beach ceremony, and the video gives me an idea of how far we'll have to walk... and now I'm thinking I need to lengthen my music!  lol.  

Also, does anyone know if the "gazebo" thing with drapes is included in the Moments beach ceremony setup?

@Daniellemboone- That's great! Our location for our ceremony is at the Fountain we are set for 4:00pm and reception at the quiet pool!

As of right now we have 43 people travelling with us. I am from Sarnia, Ontario. We are leaving out of of Toronto on April.22-29th.

Did you not get the pictures from the wedding co-ordinator of what the beach ones look like? I've seen where you can do one huge long table or you can do seperate ones like they do normally, both look great! What days are you travelling?

We're leaving from Newfoundland on the 22nd as well!! :)  

I had completely forgotten about the ceremony location document the WC sent me.  lol.  (I started this process nearly a year ago!)  
After looking at the pictures, I'm having doubts about the location.  I didn't really want to pay extra for decorations or anything (because we're having a reception back here in NL) and the basic set up on the beach is pretty plain.  We only have 10 people coming so I was looking at the "Royal Gazebo".  Do you know anything about that location?  I thought I read somewhere that it's at the Secrets?

I bet your reception is going to be so nice! :) 

I'm getting pretty excited!  It's officially in less than 3 months!! :)

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca View Post

@Daniellemboone- That's great! Our location for our ceremony is at the Fountain we are set for 4:00pm and reception at the quiet pool!

As of right now we have 43 people travelling with us. I am from Sarnia, Ontario. We are leaving out of of Toronto on April.22-29th.

Did you not get the pictures from the wedding co-ordinator of what the beach ones look like? I've seen where you can do one huge long table or you can do seperate ones like they do normally, both look great! What days are you travelling?