Photo

2013 Now Larimar Brides !!! Any out there ???

• Please log in to reply
443 replies to this topic

#161 Kristen0000

Kristen0000
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

If you are hiring a photographer, you pay the day pass fee right ?

My photographer is requesting the fee to be paid so I just want to make sure!

Anyone booking with Caribbean Emotions?

Does anyone also know what kind of decorations are included in the Moments package?

#162 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
    • 53 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hi Susan, 

When I first booked I received all that too I just didn't know if I was missing something else as I haven't talked to her since:) When was the deadline for your guests to book? How many people do you have going?

Is anyone getting Twin RX or Dukoral before they go? 

Amanda Tofflemire

#163 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
      • 123 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hi Mandie,

When I first booked I had Mercy.. then I was passed to Lusica ( i think thats her name)

Very nice girl, I have my meal and all locations confirmed. I don't think there is anything we need.... I let everything slide when I went back to work that I am behind on a lot of things!

Our deadline was in Aug I believe.. final payment was due December 28th.

Right now we have a small group of 16 with a few more saying they may go.. but the prices are way higher than the group rate we got (like 1000 more per person). So hard to say if we will get more or not....

This is my 4th time down south and the first time I am getting twinrix.

I am getting for my twins so just as well to get it myself. I never though about Dukoral, but now that you mentioned it it woundn't hurt to have! The twins are too young for it though..

#164 Gizzmo

Gizzmo
        • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

WE are looking at Now Larimar and I filled every part of the wedding request form but it is still asking for a proposed arrival date, so it won't let me submit and there is no place to put a proposed date. So can someone help me with an e-mail address for one of the WC at the resort. I sent an e-mail to the main e-mail at the resort but no one has responded. Any help would be appreciated....

#165 lucydanny

lucydanny
          • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hey Gizmo,

You can write to Mercy, she is responsible in the weddings office, her email is: weddings.nolpc@nowresorts.com

Good luck!

#166 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

@Gizzmo, I would just put in any date on the form, you are not locked into any date until you make a deposit

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#167 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
            • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Kristen0000 

If you are hiring a photographer, you pay the day pass fee right ?

My photographer is requesting the fee to be paid so I just want to make sure!

Anyone booking with Caribbean Emotions?

Does anyone also know what kind of decorations are included in the Moments package?

Hi :-0) Yes you have to pay the vendor day pass which is paid at the resort included in total bill invoice, FYI its per person. 

#168 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
              • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

Im pretty sure that by three-four weeks from our wedding dates our wedding coordinator will be much more attentive to us. I think.I read that in one of the other forums.

Yes dates closer to the wedding they are more attentive; however, pay attention to the busy wedding season and be sure to stay on top of them so they are getting the things you need done. :-)

#169 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
                • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hi Ladies here is a picture of our centerpieces we used at Now Larimar Casataways reception. 

And this is the table set up for our bride and groom table.

#170 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
                  • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Reception at castaways Now Larimar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users