Photo

2013 Now Larimar Brides !!! Any out there ???

• Please log in to reply
443 replies to this topic

#91 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thank you so much ladies!!! I guess my TA hasn't given me a deadline yet since airfare rates for August of 2013 won't be out until Sept 2012.

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#92 JennNicholls

JennNicholls
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hi Ladies,

Get married at Now Larimar on May 6, 2013 :) Very excited....even started a countdown already....well started it awhile ago! Happy planning everyone :D

Cheers,

Jenn

#93 Kristen0000

Kristen0000
    • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hi Ladies!

Has anyone ordered or know anyone who has ordered a wedding dress online? Found a dress I really love on Light In The Box.com

Anyone heard of it before? Not sure I really trust ordering a dress online ... wanted to see if anyone else has?

and

Is anyone using the resort photographer?

kristen

#94 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Kristen0000 

Hi Ladies!

Has anyone ordered or know anyone who has ordered a wedding dress online? Found a dress I really love on Light In The Box.com

Anyone heard of it before? Not sure I really trust ordering a dress online ... wanted to see if anyone else has?

and

Is anyone using the resort photographer?

kristen

Kristen~~~ Don't do it!!!! When I first started dress shopping I saw this website and fell in love with a few of the dresses. I read quite a few reviews and all were bad!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#95 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
      • 116 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hi Kristen, I was in a wedding recently where we ordered our bridesmaids dresses from there and they were great! Not expensive, true to size, etc. I have no idea about ordering a wedding dress, however. I thought about ordering my bridesmaids dresses from there but the no return policy made me a little too nervous. I guess you could alway sell it on ebay or on here if you don't want to keep it?

Good luck!

#96 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by MandieTOFF 

Hello, 

Yea after you book after the deadline that you have with your travel agent people can no longer get the group discount, but they still can book they just might not as great of a deal. I did put the deadline date in my invitations I actually put in an earlier date then the actual deadline so people wont wait to the last minute and or if someone forgot they still have some time.  

This is how I added it in my invitation... I did a pocket invitation so was able to add a lot of information cards inside. 

Love this!!! Thanks for sharing!

#97 Natalia Rall

Natalia Rall
        • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hello Mandie!  

I am so excited for your wedding.  I am getting married there in March 16 of next year.   Your posts have been so helpful.  

I spoke with Now Larimar and they said that sound system is only available for the ceremony not the reception with the Divine Package.  I was wondering what they told you?

Thanks a million!

#98 Natalia Rall

Natalia Rall
          • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hello Mandie!  

I am so excited for your wedding.  I am getting married there in March 16 of next year.   Your posts have been so helpful.  

I spoke with Now Larimar and they said that sound system is only available for the ceremony not the reception with the Divine Package.  I was wondering what they told you?

Thanks a million!

#99 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

They've told me the same about the reception - Its listed as costing $400 separate for the reception... There are a lot of angles!

#100 MandieTOFF

MandieTOFF
              • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

Does everyone know how they will have the set up of their wedding.... Are you getting extra decorations and what not? I'm trying to be budget friendly I feel like I need the extra but I seen some pictures on trip advisor of a basic set up it looks like and its beautiful! I feel like I am getting more excited lately, not sure if its because I feel like fall is almost here which means its closer to April (SooOoo far away still!) 

Amanda Tofflemire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users