2013 Now Larimar Brides !!! Any out there ???

Hey Kristen!  Thanks so much for all of the detailed information!!!  Do you have any pictures?  Out "colors" are turquoise and white but was thinking of doing minimal turquoise at the reception as well because i thought the white looks classy as well.  How was the lighting by the pool.  Is it pretty dark, do they have any lighting that they put up or is mostly just natural lighting, tiki torches (that you  chose) and maybe candles?

Thanks!!

Jen

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL LL @crystal- I used these for my centerpieces...I bought them online from shojidecor.com. They have all different colours and styles. All together we spend close to $6,000 for the wedding day for 53 guests (including our deposit). I definitely went over budget, we originally budgeted for around $4,500 but more guests ended up coming. All said and done I wouldn't of changed a thing.

chrisdeluca is this the quiet pool?

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca View Post

@crystal- I used these for my centerpieces...I bought them online from shojidecor.com. They have all different colours and styles. All together we spend close to $6,000 for the wedding day for 53 guests (including our deposit). I definitely went over budget, we originally budgeted for around $4,500 but more guests ended up coming. All said and done I wouldn't of changed a thing.

Originally Posted by melodavis View Post

Hi Ladies,

I will be getting married in a week. I am new to this site and have read about many using other photographers other than the resort photographer. I am super nervous now about using WBA. I just contacted HDC and I can't believe the prices. They are much cheaper and you get more pictures!!! Is it too late for me to change photographers? Those that did use WBA how do you feel about your pictures? I am just super mad now...I can't believe the prices of WBA verses HDC and what all you can get in their packages!!! I should have done more research!!

Those that brought your own sashes, did you get charged a set up for to use your own? My WC told me that it would be an additional $1.00 for each sash. Will they charge me to transfer the sashes from the ceremony chairs to the reception chairs (a total of $2 per sash)?

Hi~ I was told I needed enough sashes for both the ceremony and reception and that is was $1 for the set up fee for each sash, which really sucks, but considering they want $3 each to rent there, and I paid .55 a sash, I am still ahead!

Originally Posted by dollipop View Post

Hi Ladies :) 

I am getting married at Now Larimar on August 30, 2013 and this thread has been soooo helpful in the planning process. I just had a food related question - if you have a longer reception does the package enable you to have food after dinner? Kind of like a midnight buffet?

Dollipop - I'm getting married 8/28!!!!!!! 

We'll see eachother there!