Sign in to follow this  
mmb1117

Vistaprint groupon

Yikes! Sorry you had to go through that!! I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Especially after taking so much time to do that. :/

As a wedding stationery designer, I'm really nervous about using Vistaprint for myself. I've heard horror stories from fellow designers about streaking, poor color, poor paper experiences, etc with VP. I also think they have odd trim sizes. BUT.. the deal is so amazing that I'm going to take a chance with it for some of my OOT bag stuff. Crossing my fingers!!

I used them for save the dates and a couple of other things and have had no issues whatsoever.  But man that sounds frustrating.  I have another groupon to use - I hope it goes ok next time!  Anyway sorry you had that happen!

Wow, that sucks! Sorry to hear.  I just bought one yesterday, i hope i don't have problems like that. 

Just used the coupon we bought on the last sale, and it worked perfectly! I bought all our invites, RSVP postcards, travel info inserts, luggage and key holder tags, and envelope seals. With the freebies and the coupon we saved $130! Woohoo!!!  According to UPS, they should be here on Wed... can't wait!!! woot.gif