Jump to content

Photo

Back from Site Visit! Lots of Playa Fiesta Pics!


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

    Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

    Beautiful!!! :)

    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


    #22 amyh

    amyh

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

      Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:31 PM

      beautiful Jackie!!! Were you able to discuss decor?? (vendors by chance??)

      #23 PVBride

      PVBride
      • Jr. Member
      • 443 posts

        Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        beautiful Jackie!!! Were you able to discuss decor?? (vendors by chance??)
        Yes, we made lots of decorating decisions while we were there. I even got to see my centerpieces, which I LOVE! But I have no idea who the vendors are that my WC uses...let me know if you want me to find out any of their names :)

        #24 m&d2011

        m&d2011
        • Jr. Member
        • 379 posts

          Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

          love the pics, i've been looking at pl....are they much more expensive than others?

          #25 jdrewett

          jdrewett
          • Jr. Member
          • 171 posts

            Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:12 AM

            I love Playa Fiesta! Your pics are great! Playa Fiesta is closed for weddings in August because of the rainy season though and the prices are higher than what we were looking for. However, I cant stop thinking about it! We may try to change our date and still make it work.
            -Jessica

            #26 kate.com

            kate.com

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

              Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jdrewett
              I love Playa Fiesta! Your pics are great! Playa Fiesta is closed for weddings in August because of the rainy season though and the prices are higher than what we were looking for. However, I cant stop thinking about it! We may try to change our date and still make it work.
              I just wanted to let you know that there have been several updates since these pictures were taken... and it is even better! Search Playa Fiesta and check out the thread on here... lots of pics! And my review/pics are in my siggy as well.

              #27 amandseth

              amandseth
              • Jr. Member
              • 218 posts

                Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:48 PM

                Looks great! You will have an amazing time there, I'm sure!!
                Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

                Grand Riviera Princess Review
                http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

                #28 jdrewett

                jdrewett
                • Jr. Member
                • 171 posts

                  Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:16 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kate.com
                  I just wanted to let you know that there have been several updates since these pictures were taken... and it is even better! Search Playa Fiesta and check out the thread on here... lots of pics! And my review/pics are in my siggy as well.
                  Thanks! I have been stalking that thread too. Just worried about the costs...I may talk to them more about it when I plan a site in the next couple of months. I hope we can make it work for our budget.
                  -Jessica

                  #29 kate.com

                  kate.com

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

                    Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:18 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jdrewett
                    Thanks! I have been stalking that thread too. Just worried about the costs...I may talk to them more about it when I plan a site in the next couple of months. I hope we can make it work for our budget.
                    haha... let us know if you have any questions! You'll love Adam and Lindsay... they may even let you stay free for your site visit- ask for sure!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users