Sign in to follow this  
PVBride

Back from Site Visit! Lots of Playa Fiesta Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
beautiful Jackie!!! Were you able to discuss decor?? (vendors by chance??)
Yes, we made lots of decorating decisions while we were there. I even got to see my centerpieces, which I LOVE! But I have no idea who the vendors are that my WC uses...let me know if you want me to find out any of their names :)

I love Playa Fiesta! Your pics are great! Playa Fiesta is closed for weddings in August because of the rainy season though and the prices are higher than what we were looking for. However, I cant stop thinking about it! We may try to change our date and still make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrewett View Post
I love Playa Fiesta! Your pics are great! Playa Fiesta is closed for weddings in August because of the rainy season though and the prices are higher than what we were looking for. However, I cant stop thinking about it! We may try to change our date and still make it work.
I just wanted to let you know that there have been several updates since these pictures were taken... and it is even better! Search Playa Fiesta and check out the thread on here... lots of pics! And my review/pics are in my siggy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
I just wanted to let you know that there have been several updates since these pictures were taken... and it is even better! Search Playa Fiesta and check out the thread on here... lots of pics! And my review/pics are in my siggy as well.
Thanks! I have been stalking that thread too. Just worried about the costs...I may talk to them more about it when I plan a site in the next couple of months. I hope we can make it work for our budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrewett View Post
Thanks! I have been stalking that thread too. Just worried about the costs...I may talk to them more about it when I plan a site in the next couple of months. I hope we can make it work for our budget.
haha... let us know if you have any questions! You'll love Adam and Lindsay... they may even let you stay free for your site visit- ask for sure!