KrystalDawn
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Condition: New with tags Size Type: Regular
    Neckline: Sweetheart Size: DB 14
    Material: Beaded lace chiffon side drape with sati Sleeve Style: Sleeveless
    Silhouette: A-Line Color: White

Strapless beaded lace chiffon side drape with satin split front

This dress has never been worn except in the store when it was purchased. Due to military conflicts the wedding date changed many many times. Now that my soldier is officially done we are choosing to have a destination wedding instead. I love this dress and the pictures do NOT do it justice, but I feel like I need something without a train to marry on the beach (personal preference).

***The dress is a size 14 but please keep in mind I wear a size 6-10 depending on the store and cut and I still fit into this dress due to the corset back! It has NEVER been altered so you can alter it to fit your needs.

$20 to ship unless you are near Houston and can pick it up!

Even a trillion hearts are still too few to hold all the love I have for you<3

#2 KrystalDawn

KrystalDawn
    • 45 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Price drop $400.00 or best offer! Must sell :)

#3 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Have you already bought a different dress? if not, an experienced wedding dress seamstress can chop that train right off for you... and it'll look like it was meant to be floor length vs. a train. just a thought! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4 KrystalDawn

KrystalDawn
      • 45 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

I have already purchased another dress actually. It is made out of purely chiffon unlike my original dress. Even without the train I feel it's going to be too heavy for me personally. The new dress barely feels like any material which I love, but thanks for the suggestion!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users