Jump to content

Photo

WW for 2008 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#81 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
  • Jr. Member
  • 238 posts

    Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

    see ... this is why i heart you girls!

    #82 KarmaB

    KarmaB
    • Member
    • 796 posts

      Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

      Just wanted to check on all the WW girls and wish everyone a great weekend. I was bad last weekend and drank way to much, but now I am determined to go the whole weekend without a drink!!

      Have a Great Weekend!!

      #83 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
        Just wanted to check on all the WW girls and wish everyone a great weekend. I was bad last weekend and drank way to much, but now I am determined to go the whole weekend without a drink!!

        Have a Great Weekend!!
        OMG, I haven't been doing that well. I seriously need to get motivated. What is wrong with me??

        #84 gkashmira

        gkashmira
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,962 posts

          Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

          Can I join you guys even though my wedding was in 2007? I need other WW-ers to discuss with!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

          #85 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by gkashmira
            Can I join you guys even though my wedding was in 2007? I need other WW-ers to discuss with!
            Oh my gawsh of course!!! I will change the title right now!

            #86 LadyCheese

            LadyCheese
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,830 posts

              Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              OMG, I haven't been doing that well. I seriously need to get motivated. What is wrong with me??
              Thats how I feel Yari...its like "whats wrong with me that not even a wedding dress is motivating me!!"...agghhh

              #87 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                Thats how I feel Yari...its like "whats wrong with me that not even a wedding dress is motivating me!!"...agghhh
                Exactly! Our weddings are more than six months away. Do you think that is the problem?

                I plan on getting a trainer at the six month mark.

                #88 gkashmira

                gkashmira
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,962 posts

                  Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:35 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  Oh my gawsh of course!!! I will change the title right now!
                  No worries or need to change the title!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

                  #89 gkashmira

                  gkashmira
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,962 posts

                    Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    Exactly! Our weddings are more than six months away. Do you think that is the problem?

                    I plan on getting a trainer at the six month mark.
                    Yes! I know that when I was doing WW for my wedding it was hard to stay motivated for such a long time!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    Thats how I feel Yari...its like "whats wrong with me that not even a wedding dress is motivating me!!"...agghhh
                    I think a wedding dress as motivator is hard because you know deep down that you can have it altered
                    OMG, I haven't been doing that well. I seriously need to get motivated. What is wrong with me??
                    It's HARD!!!! There's nothing wrong with you. And especially when you're talking about something that's over 6 months away it's almost impossible to "feel the pressure" yet.

                    GHave you guys seen the Week 3 or 4 (can't remember) 2008 brochure about how to set exercise goals? I just started using it and I've found it to be really helpful. Basically you take this quiz to determine at what frequency level you are right now with your exercise. Then you go to that section and it tells you what exercise goals you should set for yourself (in terms of exercise points earned). Right now I am working on getting a minimum of 7 exercise points a week. once you do that consistently you add 2 points and you aim for 9, then 11, etc. etc. until you are at 28 points/week (that's 4 points a day!!!). Anyway just making the goal to earn 7 right now is helping me to motivate.
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

                    #90 LadyCheese

                    LadyCheese
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,830 posts

                      Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

                      Thx Kashmira for all the tips...you are right, setting small goals for the near future is prob more effective that setting one for 8 mths down the road...I told myself I was going to start WW last week and I didnt but I will begin this week for sure...I have to sign up so I can get the books, etc...and maybe the meetings will keep me motivated as well




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users