278 replies to this topic

#261 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    i have lost 2.5 pounds in 10 days from being really diligent with WW/eat clean diet. i went to get dressed for work this morning and was praying my skinny pants would fit because i had to dress up today, and my skinny pants fit!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooohooooooo! i am getting less fat!
    That is great news!

#262 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

I offically signed back up again today!

I tracked yesterday and today so far. Yay!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can stick to this program.

#263 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:41 PM

Good luck Yari. I'm pretty fortunate because my work offers "WW at work" program. We only pay $85 for a 19wk session. Every Weds I get to attend the meetings while on the clock. I weigh in tomorrow. I'm praying for a loss because I have been so diligent in my tracking and decision making for the last 3 weeks and have only lost 1.6lbs. SO frustrating!
        Happily married since 2008

#264 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Good luck Yari. I'm pretty fortunate because my work offers "WW at work" program. We only pay $85 for a 19wk session. Every Weds I get to attend the meetings while on the clock. I weigh in tomorrow. I'm praying for a loss because I have been so diligent in my tracking and decision making for the last 3 weeks and have only lost 1.6lbs. SO frustrating!
          You are so lucky you have it at work. We tried to get it started, but there weren't enough people interested.

I am sure you will lose! Especially if you have been following the program.

I swear it is so easy for it to come back on and a PITA to get it off!

#265 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Oh tell me about it! I know how easy it is to gain! I lost 20 lbs last summer and I should have known it would come back. I stopped eating white flour and sugars all together. It was so hard to keep up so once I introduced sugar (even though I don't eat a ton of it) and flour back- BAM! Helloooo poundage.

#266 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

I gained a stinkin pound this week and I totally concentrated on tracking and eating right. SOOO frustrating. I know a pound isn't a big deal (it could be all pee!) but it's really disappointing when you go in hoping for a loss.

I guess I need to figure something out!

#267 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

rach, i weigh in on my bathroom scale at home naked so that the scale is more accurate ;-) and i do my business first so that isnt weighing me down!

#268 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

haha- I have a WW at work program. Most people try to strip down to the bare minimum but I never take anything off. I'll do that when I get closer to my goal. But still! Nothing. Grr....

#269 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

Sorry Rachel! Are you on AF? Maybe you are retaining water.

#270 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:42 PM

No. That's what sucks! I don't think I have an excuse. They told me to drink more water- that could be part of the problem. I drink water really good on somedays and not so good on others. I just hate having to pee all the time and the bathroom at work is kinda far- well not far, far but like a 40 sec. walk. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users