Jump to content

Photo

WW for 2008 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#191 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,962 posts

    Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:39 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aimless911
    Congrats on the 8 lb loss already...I have until March 2009...but I definitely need a headstart on that so I'm going to join you all if that's ok!

    Have to 2nd Corey's recommendation on Dotti's Weight Loss Zone website. I've gone back to that site SOOOO many times whether I was on the program or not. Has 1000's of restaurants as well with point values assigned to each item on their menu's!

    Good luck to us all! :-)
    Amy - we are happy to have you! Dotti's is great tyo figuring out points - especially places that don't publish their nutritional info (which means of course dotti is guessing to but I trust her!)
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

    #192 lucy106

    lucy106
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,880 posts

      Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

      Did my own personal weigh in this morning, lost 4lbs in week one!! Not bad since I have been sick and am one of those people who have a pitty party and eat badly when I dont feel well. On to week two!! Lets rock and roll!!

      #193 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

        That is awesome!!!

        Congrats!

        #194 Maura

        Maura

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

        Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucy106
        Did my own personal weigh in this morning, lost 4lbs in week one!! Not bad since I have been sick and am one of those people who have a pitty party and eat badly when I dont feel well. On to week two!! Lets rock and roll!!
        yaaay congrats! thats great! and i do the same thing, pity party and eat bad when im feeling sick.

        just got off the phone with my dermatologist about the drug interaction, and i have to stop working out for a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to let my muscles recover from the damage..... which means i have to be really good about counting my points every single day

        #195 beachbride08

        beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

          Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by gkashmira
          Me too! I love the WW Smart Ones chocolate chip cookie dough sundae for 3 points topped with Cool Whip (the fat free kind). It's about 3.5 points and I literally eat it every night for dessert! That way I feel like I'm indulging and I don't end up feeling deprived and saying F it! BTW - these are delicious but only buy them if you can handle them! What I mean is they are SMALL and you need to be able to limit yourself to one. Everyone has their things that they can't moderate. For me it's actual cookies, cheese, other delicious things - but I seem to be ok with these sundaes.

          If any of you start feeling deprived go check out the frozen dessert section in the grocery store - there are lots of great substitutes! And you can just include them in your daily points if you prefer not to use your flex points.
          The skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are good too.
          Michelle

          #196 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mauraw
            yaaay congrats! thats great! and i do the same thing, pity party and eat bad when im feeling sick.

            just got off the phone with my dermatologist about the drug interaction, and i have to stop working out for a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to let my muscles recover from the damage..... which means i have to be really good about counting my points every single day
            That is the beauty of WW, you can still lose weight w/o exercising.

            I am so sorry you are going through this Maura!

            #197 Maura

            Maura

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

            Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride08
            The skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are good too.
            mmm i love those, and they just came out with the mint flavored ice cream sandwiches! i bought some yesterday and i plan on eating one for dessert tonight!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            That is the beauty of WW, you can still lose weight w/o exercising.

            I am so sorry you are going through this Maura!
            thanks for the encouragement yari! the first two weeks i was on WW, i only worked out 1 day each week because my work schedule has been crazy. hopefully counting my points and trying to be good will work

            #198 jajajaja

            jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

              Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

              Ok I just purchased some 100 calorie baked cheetos packets. When I ate my first one I was like "WTF! I think these are the same thing!" After another one I realized I actually liked them better than the original cheetos because they don't leave that greasy film on the roof of your mouth (I haven't eaten cheetos forever and at least I remember some type of film- haha). They are super good and there are actually a lot of them in the little packet. Best news of all- it's 2 pts for those that are looking for a snack that just feels naughty! I wish I would have counted how many were in there but I ate them too fast. Oopsie!
              Happily married since 2008

              #199 Maura

              Maura

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

              Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              Ok I just purchased some 100 calorie baked cheetos packets. When I ate my first one I was like "WTF! I think these are the same thing!" After another one I realized I actually liked them better than the original cheetos because they don't leave that greasy film on the roof of your mouth (I haven't eaten cheetos forever and at least I remember some type of film- haha). They are super good and there are actually a lot of them in the little packet. Best news of all- it's 2 pts for those that are looking for a snack that just feels naughty! I wish I would have counted how many were in there but I ate them too fast. Oopsie!
              hahahahahah rach, are we twins? i am addicted to the 100 calorie cheeto balls. and yep, i also eat them too fast to count how many are in there haha

              #200 LadyCheese

              LadyCheese
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,830 posts

                Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:22 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucy106
                Did my own personal weigh in this morning, lost 4lbs in week one!! Not bad since I have been sick and am one of those people who have a pitty party and eat badly when I dont feel well. On to week two!! Lets rock and roll!!
                Congratulations!! Keep up the good work.




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users