7 replies to this topic

#1 karinbuilder

karinbuilder
  • Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

Hi everyone.
    Im so excited that im going to be a bridemaid to celebrate my
    handsome brother's wedding on July.Yayyyyyy!!! well i confused to find out a bridemaid dress, coz im a slim girl and i want to
    be sexy and cute in that event, Im really need that dress!any good ideas plz share with me!Yay!

#2 Amiris1

Amiris1
    • Site Supporter
    • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

What about a convertible dress? 

#3 LyndsayVictoria

LyndsayVictoria
      • 14 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

I bought my bridesmaids convertible dresses and they are soooo excited about them!  There are so many styles to choose from that it works for the various body types.  The price is not bad, the fabric is great for a hot location, and best of all it can be worn again!

#4 Mlite83

Mlite83
        • 384 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by LyndsayVictoria 

I bought my bridesmaids convertible dresses and they are soooo excited about them!  There are so many styles to choose from that it works for the various body types.  The price is not bad, the fabric is great for a hot location, and best of all it can be worn again!

Where did you get your dresses from??  I am considering convertible dresses for my girls but haven't done too much research yet.

#5 melcrna80

melcrna80
          • Site Supporter
          • 79 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

There are so many options.....just start looking and trying dresses on at different bridal boutiques in your area. Make an appointment before you go to each place- you will usually get the best service if you do that

#6 Amiris1

Amiris1
            • Site Supporter
            • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Try dessy.com

#7 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
              • 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

Ya I love the infinity dress that I saw in another thread here. 

I ordered swatches from Henkaa and am really excited to see how the colors look.

Check out the video of the girl doing all the styles on the Henkaa website and you will want this dress too!

#8 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
                • 173 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Just got my swatches from Henkka, the fabric is fantastic (stretchy and shiney)! Definitely ordering from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users