Sign in to follow this  
karinbuilder

hey needs help!

Hi everyone.
Im so excited that im going to be a bridemaid to celebrate my
handsome brother's wedding on July.Yayyyyyy!!! well i confused to find out a bridemaid dress, coz im a slim girl and i want to
be sexy and cute in that event, Im really need that dressï¼any good ideas plz share with me!Yay!

I bought my bridesmaids convertible dresses and they are soooo excited about them!  There are so many styles to choose from that it works for the various body types.  The price is not bad, the fabric is great for a hot location, and best of all it can be worn again!

Originally Posted by LyndsayVictoria View Post

I bought my bridesmaids convertible dresses and they are soooo excited about them!  There are so many styles to choose from that it works for the various body types.  The price is not bad, the fabric is great for a hot location, and best of all it can be worn again!

Where did you get your dresses from??  I am considering convertible dresses for my girls but haven't done too much research yet.

There are so many options.....just start looking and trying dresses on at different bridal boutiques in your area. Make an appointment before you go to each place- you will usually get the best service if you do that

Ya I love the infinity dress that I saw in another thread here. 

I ordered swatches from Henkaa and am really excited to see how the colors look.

Check out the video of the girl doing all the styles on the Henkaa website and you will want this dress too!