• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#41 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by LolaTX 

Those colors look amazing together!

We picked pink and orange for our colors too!  I love it because it such a fun color palette

#42 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
    • Site Supporter
    • 85 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hi

I knew I wanted a pink/orange colour to start with and fell in love with David's Bridal's guava which is coral. I basically picked the version of pink/coral I wanted based on the colours available in the BM dress I liked :)

Our colours are coral/guava with bright turquoise.....maybe going to add in some yellow and going for bright tropical flowers. 

I absolutely love the pink/orange against turqoise water!!!!

#43 Branya2012

Branya2012
      • 200 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

I love both those colour combos but especially the blue and yellow as those are my colours! We are doing a lighter blue, though. What kinds of flowers are on the cake and in the bouquet for the yellow/blue combo? Love it!! I'd like a simply decorated cake as well...let the flowers/colours speak for themselves!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by AMW Studios 

Hi Ladies!! 

From a photographers standpoint, we absolutely love vibrant colors, it's always so much fun to see what our brides are coming up with for color combo's. Last year I swear we had three weddings in a row that were navy blue and pink!  For the beach I think that navy blue with pink would look great but I would definitely consider adding some yellows or oranges to make your colors really pop against the sand/ocean. 

One of our brides recently had navy accents but all of her flowers were orange and pink. I thought it was stunning (her wedding was on a farm but I think the colors would work equally well for a beach)!

Pink-orange-navy.jpg

Another one of our brides who got married in mexico chose yellow and blue

Yellow-blue.jpg

We just recently shot a wedding where the bride had chosen yellow and grey, pictures are still being edited but I have to say this is one of my new favorite color combo's. 

Pinterest is such a great (addictive, be prepared to give up hours of your life) resource when comes to details/colors etc... 

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#44 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

Really love the pops of jewelry! This is giving me major inspiration for yellow accessories - such a delish color choice!

Originally Posted by AMW Studios 

Hi Ladies!! 

From a photographers standpoint, we absolutely love vibrant colors, it's always so much fun to see what our brides are coming up with for color combo's. Last year I swear we had three weddings in a row that were navy blue and pink!  For the beach I think that navy blue with pink would look great but I would definitely consider adding some yellows or oranges to make your colors really pop against the sand/ocean. 

One of our brides recently had navy accents but all of her flowers were orange and pink. I thought it was stunning (her wedding was on a farm but I think the colors would work equally well for a beach)!

Pink-orange-navy.jpg

Another one of our brides who got married in mexico chose yellow and blue

Yellow-blue.jpg

We just recently shot a wedding where the bride had chosen yellow and grey, pictures are still being edited but I have to say this is one of my new favorite color combo's. 

Pinterest is such a great (addictive, be prepared to give up hours of your life) resource when comes to details/colors etc... 

#45 heatherjimic

heatherjimic
          • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

I used Turquoise & Ivory..... it was so simple but so beautiful!

#46 beachbride14

beachbride14
            • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

I LOVE navy and pink: my 2 fav colors but for a beach wedding I have actually gone with navy, aqua, and coral. Its still (kinda) my fav colors with a twist that fits in with the beach setting. I say do blue and pink and just incorporate things found in the ocean or on the beach so that pink wont be a random color you choose esp if you choose hot pink. I believe having beach weddings are the simplest because you can use nature for lots of things! Good luck! :)

#47 beachbride14

beachbride14
              • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

I LOVE navy and pink: my 2 fav colors but for a beach wedding I have actually gone with navy, aqua, and coral. Its still (kinda) my fav colors with a twist that fits in with the beach setting. I say do blue and pink and just incorporate things found in the ocean or on the beach so that pink wont be a random color you choose esp if you choose hot pink. I believe having beach weddings are the simplest because you can use nature for lots of things! Good luck! :) 

#48 beachbride14

beachbride14
                • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

#49 quackdoc

quackdoc
                  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

I am torn between lime and purple or teal and white...

#50 karyc

karyc
                    • 166 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

i really want to do aqua and that bright red-orangey color that's so popular right now. but i don't think it'll be very easy to find sheers/lanterns/etc in that color... :/  am probably going to go with hot pink and bright orange?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users