Photo

Wedding colors

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#201 kllyjansen

kllyjansen
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

My colors are navy blue, white, coral, and tan.  It was a process to get there lol.  When my girls bought their coral dresses I had assumed my FI and his groomsmen would be wearing navy... to my surprise he wanted tan.  We are making it work :-)

I didn't want anything to be too matchy-matchy, so my girls picked their own dress in Coral Reef from David's Bridal.  The guys can pick their own navy blue ties.

This is the inspiration board we made to bring all the colors together:

#202 kllyjansen

kllyjansen
    • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

My colors are navy blue, white, coral, and tan.  It was a process to get there lol.  When my girls bought their coral dresses I had assumed my FI and his groomsmen would be wearing navy... to my surprise he wanted tan.  We are making it work :-)

I didn't want anything to be too matchy-matchy, so my girls picked their own dress in Coral Reef from David's Bridal.  The guys can pick their own navy blue ties.

This is the inspiration board we made to bring all the colors together:

#203 kllyjansen

kllyjansen
      • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

This is the inspiration board we made to bring all the colors together:*

#204 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

My colors are navy blue, white, coral, and tan.  It was a process to get there lol.  When my girls bought their coral dresses I had assumed my FI and his groomsmen would be wearing navy... to my surprise he wanted tan.  We are making it work :-) I didn't want anything to be too matchy-matchy, so my girls picked their own dress in Coral Reef from David's Bridal.  The guys can pick their own navy blue ties. This is the inspiration board we made to bring all the colors together: *

Your color scheme is super similar to mine. Navy, vintage gold blush and ivory.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#205 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by KerenJones 

Hi there, you can opt for blue and pink because it's a beach wedding and it really suits the ambiance. :D

that's true! what about a combination of pinkish orange and turquoise, or yellow? really vibrant and suitable for any beach wedding!

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#206 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
            • 450 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

I think I am going with Navy and pink.  I just love the two together!

#207 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
            • 155 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

;-) love all the ideas....but I can't quite decide yet...leaning toward a mint...

#208 kard613

kard613
              • 225 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Navy and pink are beautiful together! (and my colors :)

#209 BearGoddess3

BearGoddess3
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

I'm excited but nervous about my colors. They are not common wedding colors, so I worry they won't look amazing together. I have chosen a lavender and cherry red... Has anyone seen or used those colors together?

#210 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm excited but nervous about my colors. They are not common wedding colors, so I worry they won't look amazing together. I have chosen a lavender and cherry red... Has anyone seen or used those colors together?

I haven't seen it but I LOVE IT!!! It will be visually eyepopping and stunning.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users