Wedding colors

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#151 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Thank you for the feedback, coral is an understated color.

I guest I meant my last post to be for you. We are doing blush rather than coral.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#152 TropicalBride10

TropicalBride10
    • 55 posts
    • Wedding Location:TBD
    • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

My fiance and I are going with aqua, purple, and white :) 

#153 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
    • Vendor
    • 210 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hello all,

choosing your colors for you wedding makes such a big difference.

It could turn a fantastic  colorfull combination, or a romantic sense, or classy, elegant, simple, you name it.

Here some inspiration photos.

combination of fiucsa, white, orange and green flowers for aisle decor

bright orange and deep pink with a touch of white.

modern beach ceremony with fiucsa and chocolate color aisle decor

chocolate with hot pink in contrast with turquoise blue of the sea

Colorful bouquet. Combination of roses, lilies, lisianthus and cymbidium orchids

stunning color combination

elegant hot pink, light green and burgundy

vintange romantic, yet simple color combination, creamy, off white, green and lavender values

white bouquet- a combination of cymbidium orchids and dendrobium orchids

only white!!!!!!!!!!!

purple and white cymbidium orchids bouquet

romantic colors, lovely!

AND THE BEST OF ALL THESE PHOTOS OF FLOWERS AND DECOR...IS  THAT WE HAVE THEM  ALL AVAILABLE IN CANCUN AND RIVIERA MAYA.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN TOWN?

I am just an e mail away from you.

Saku

latinasia.flowers@gmail.com

Attached Files

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#154 Aalia Nebhan

Aalia Nebhan
      • Banned
      • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

If you have an expensive price range, searching for those exclusive colors will be a lot simpler. High end organizations have a much wider number of colors and designs to choose from, but you will finish up paying much more them.

Purchasing items online is also an choice if you can't obtain something in the area, but you will end up paying delivery fees, and with country's linen rental companies, keep in mind that your linens will appear in a box and won't be pushed.

how to get your ex boyfriend back

#155 worstbride

worstbride
        • 92 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

I was feeling crazy because i didnt want a spevific wedding ccolour scheme. I just wanted all of them lol. Wjat are your wedding colours? My response is..... all of them :)

#156 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by worstbride 

I was feeling crazy because i didnt want a spevific wedding ccolour scheme. I just wanted all of them lol.
            Wjat are your wedding colours? My response is..... all of them :)

Wow all of them. You made  me think over and over, and guess what, actually your comment makes sense. All colors are fantastic, so whatever is the one you see the most in your wedding, if you leave it professional hands, it will be for sure beautiful.

Regards

Saku

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#157 worstbride

worstbride
            • 92 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

Wow all of them. You made  me think over and over, and guess what, actually your comment makes sense. All colors are fantastic, so whatever is the one you see the most in your wedding, if you leave it professional hands, it will be for sure beautiful. Im doing a fade from dark pink to light pink on the bridesmaid dresses... Blue tule chair bows... Multicolour fans on all the seats. Multi colour bouquet. The ceremony gazebo will be all white and thr girls will carry white parasols Regards Saku

#158 worstbride

worstbride
              • 92 posts

Wow all of them. You made  me think over and over, and guess what, actually your comment makes sense. All colors are fantastic, so whatever is the one you see the most in your wedding, if you leave it professional hands, it will be for sure beautiful. Im doing a fade from dark pink to light pink on the bridesmaid dresses... Blue tule chair bows... Multicolour fans on all the seats. Multi colour bouquet. The ceremony gazebo will be all white and thr girls will carry white parasols Regards Saku

#159 worstbride

worstbride
                • 92 posts

#160 worstbride

worstbride
                  • 92 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users