Something I haven't seen a lot of but am crazy about is red (my favorite color) and a turqouise or tiffany blue. All the pinks and oranges are great and very tropical but I'm not a pink girl and I just can't picture it as part of my wedding!

I think your watermelon pink and blue idea sounds adorable! I haven't seen it on the beach, but that doesn't mean that you can't!

We are actually doing shades of blue. Originally it was going to be purple and orange, but FI has had very little opinion in anything for the wedding and one thing he really wanted was different shades of blue that compliment the colors of the ocean. So, that is how we came to that decision. :)

We are doing persian plum (its a color from the dessy.com line), silver, gray, and ivory.

Originally Posted by LolaTX View Post

We are doing persian plum (its a color from the dessy.com line), silver, gray, and ivory.

I love plum and silver. I'm sure it will be very elegant!!

Originally Posted by brgephar View Post

Something I haven't seen a lot of but am crazy about is red (my favorite color) and a turqouise or tiffany blue. All the pinks and oranges are great and very tropical but I'm not a pink girl and I just can't picture it as part of my wedding!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that color combination. I saw in Martha Stewart once and I have loved it ever since. I've seen in done in a few weddings too and it's gorgeous!