Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by bmelko View Post

 

I think it's going to look amazing.  The  teal is a good contrast against the sand.  I don't feel like they're too dark; in fact, I love the neutral colors together, the blend really well. 

 I second that!!.. Cinnagirl, I love your colors!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     Quote:

Originally Posted by bmelko View Post

I think it's going to look amazing.  The  teal is a good contrast against the sand.  I don't feel like they're too dark; in fact, I love the neutral colors together, the blend really well. 

+1 Cinnagirl. I love bold saturated colors and these will compliment the sand and the sea perfecty! I had similar reservations with my color scheme of chartreuse and sangria, but I made the chartreuse my primary and added fuchsia as an additional accent color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by bmelko View Post

 

I think it's going to look amazing.  The  teal is a good contrast against the sand.  I don't feel like they're too dark; in fact, I love the neutral colors together, the blend really well. 

 

LOVE! Very Elegant :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies!! I feel much more confident about our colour scheme now. I think it's just hard when I don't see many beach weddings on the internet with deeper colour schemes so I find it hard to visualize what I'm planning. But I'm sure it'll all work out now.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by bmelko View Post

 

I think it's going to look amazing.  The  teal is a good contrast against the sand.  I don't feel like they're too dark; in fact, I love the neutral colors together, the blend really well. 

 

Agree - I think having some more neutral colors with a "pop" of something bright is stunning for a beach wedding. We're doing whites, silvers and sandy colors, and then bright orangy-pink is the pop. It's enough to belend with the sand I think, and add a tropical touch (just like your green)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous, cinnagirl! I just finished a jewelry collection for a bride who will be incorporating the peacock teal in her wedding! To tie everything together, some of her jewelry and her bridesmaids jewelry (barefoot sandals, earrings, bracelet) add in those POPs!

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

Originally Posted by cinnagirl View Post

Everyone's doing such bright colours! I feel like mine are dark in comparison. 

 

Our colours are teal with brown, beige, white and green. Keeping it fairly neutral, but I'm hoping the teal will pop against the sand. 

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help me with my colors.....

 

I had originally picked out dark purple (eggplant) with ivory lace and burlap..

 

But my groom really wants light grey linen suits and i cant picture it in my head mixing well with the burlap accents

 

So i was debating on taking out the burlap and just using ivory lace with eggplant and grey/silver

 

But my invites and most of my wedding stationary are being done with kraft paper which is brown and rustic, which i picked out because of the burlap. The paper is already bought and i would hate for it to goto waste.

 

Any ideas? or is it just me that i shouldnt mix the grey with the brown?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

 

Gorgeous, cinnagirl! I just finished a jewelry collection for a bride who will be incorporating the peacock teal in her wedding! To tie everything together, some of her jewelry and her bridesmaids jewelry (barefoot sandals, earrings, bracelet) add in those POPs!

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

Those are lovely Chelsea! I'll definitely be in contact regarding some barefoot jewelry for myself and my bridal party. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

 

Can anyone help me with my colors.....

 

I had originally picked out dark purple (eggplant) with ivory lace and burlap..

 

But my groom really wants light grey linen suits and i cant picture it in my head mixing well with the burlap accents

 

So i was debating on taking out the burlap and just using ivory lace with eggplant and grey/silver

 

But my invites and most of my wedding stationary are being done with kraft paper which is brown and rustic, which i picked out because of the burlap. The paper is already bought and i would hate for it to goto waste.

 

Any ideas? or is it just me that i shouldnt mix the grey with the brown?

 

Hi Dazeydawl

In my opinion, you can change the wedding colours without the burlap and keep your wedding invites as it. Most people won't notice if the invites don't match the wedding colours. I'd choose what you think will look best in photos-maybe ask your wedding photographer about adding the grey/brown/purple togther?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
    • Online shopping for Magic Kits & Accessories from a great selection at Toys & Games Store
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
  • Topics

×