Kita's Beach Palace Thread

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 kprob

kprob
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hello!

I'm also planning my 8yr vow renewal. Glad to see others planning. My date is April 7th 2013 Jacksonville Beach! How far along with planning are you?

#22 Renewing32

Renewing32
    • 161 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'm back! Took some time off of planning for much need vacation time. Have some changes to the renewal to make, date mostly. Hopefully the changes with the Beach Palace staff will make things smooth.
      Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#23 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
      • 148 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

For any past Beach Palace brides- just curious, how close to your wedding date did most of your guests book their trips? I am about 5 months away and we're only at 33 room nights, around 10 people :( I know there are a few more guaranteed booking, but I'm just nervous. I invited 70 people, and only a couple have sent back the RSVP cards saying they can't go. So there are still so many up in the air. I hope people make it!

Also, I was wondering for any past beach palace brides that didn't have a huge wedding party- how was the private dinner reservation after the ceremony? If we don't have at least 30 people, we aren't going to have a big reception. Instead, we're going to utilize the dinner reservation for 30 people that the wedding package comes with. But I still want to have first dance, cake cutting, etc...I wonder how "private" the dinner reservation really is? Like is it private enough to have a ipod dock setup for background music? Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hello Beach Palace Brides & Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Just a reminder:

We have a Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users