While I dreaded the process of cutting the tickets, rounding every corner, gluing the ticket holders, it was very rewarding in the end! I love how they turned out!!! I'll list the cost of items and where I got them
1. white cardstock at Walmart 150 sheets: $5.50
2. apple green cor'dinations cardstock at Joanne's : 20cents to 33cents a piece
3. brads at Michaels: 1.49 a pack of 24, it consists of 8 flamingos, 8 plalm trees, 8 martini drinks per pack . the martini ones didn't work right so I didn't use them.
4. beach envelopes at Office Max: 8.29 per pack of 50.
5. Fuchsia ribbon left from my making my STDs
6. Monogram stickers made from printing on avery labels (2"x4"), punching them out with 1"circle puncher, bought previously for the STDs
7. holds for the brads were made by my Fiance with his drilling tool. the one thing he could do to help lol. it was also nice that the drill can drill a large amount of cardstocks at a time.
8. Boarding pass templates: I used mainly Jaime's boarding pass template. I will post the link once bdw stops acting up on me.
I designed three different backgrounds for the tickets. I couldn't pick one. My fiance liked them all too so I use them all. I had 6 tickets in one invitation so I just repeated the backgrounds.
picture of stack invitation with brad:
made 60 invitations: You can see the palm tree brads and you can also see some martini glass brad in the first row, they don't look nice because they stick out at the top. I used them to mark the ones that are not perfectly cut so that I could toss them out or use them last...lol I'm a OCD perfectionist...
picture of DIY ticket holder:
picture of the envelopes: