Photo

Anny's shutterfly photobook

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:34 AM

I love when they offer the 2nd free book, that way you can keep one and give one away as a gift.

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:31 PM

Looks great Anny- I don't see the blurriness, but maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours (or maybe they're better! lol).

I was able to get the leather cover for free Morgan. I also bought more codes off ebay so I'm gonna make a couple more books soon. I do agree with Tammy that the MyPublisher quality is better, but for free it's awesome!

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NurseSarah
        Looks great Anny- I don't see the blurriness, but maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours (or maybe they're better! lol).

I was able to get the leather cover for free Morgan. I also bought more codes off ebay so I'm gonna make a couple more books soon. I do agree with Tammy that the MyPublisher quality is better, but for free it's awesome!
        Really? is it our monitor? I know my monitor's quality is baaaaad but it's weird,.. I just hope it doesn't come out blurry when printed

Oh and I'm planning on buying the codes from ebay too!!!

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by anacgarcia
          Really? is it our monitor? I know my monitor's quality is baaaaad but it's weird,.. I just hope it doesn't come out blurry when printed

Oh and I'm planning on buying the codes from ebay too!!!
          Buy them right before you plan on using them. Some people have had problems with their codes getting deleted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users