Yes! I could see it. Looks good. That's the background I used to my last book. Do you get the leather cover? I read some people said they were able to get the leather cover for free too. I didn't try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I have to admit I like the quality better on Mypublisher but you can't beat free.. :-)
I know!!! hahahah I'm still making my real photobook on mypublisher but I'm making lots of free ones to give away
pinkie.gif

Every week or two there is some new offer, but some are better than others. Ones I've gotten recently are:

free shipping within the next 3 days, buy 35 prints & get free shipping on the entire order, and spend $25 and get free shipping.

They have a new offer pretty often. They send me an email & the offer is in my account. Right now the deal is to spend $25 to get free shipping. I'm waiting for a better one.

I looked at page 3 & it was possibly a little blurry around your face. I only noticed because you said something though. I checked the resolution & that wasn't the problem.

How much is mypublisher for a 20 page book? I'll probably make my wedding book with a different company, but these are still really nice for other books. I'm working on one with pictures of my friend's baby. She asked me how much she owed me & it was great to say "it's free!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
How much is mypublisher for a 20 page book? I'll probably make my wedding book with a different company, but these are still really nice for other books. I'm working on one with pictures of my friend's baby. She asked me how much she owed me & it was great to say "it's free!"

If you look up coupon codes for MYpublisher they usually have buy one get one free offer, and for a 20 page book, I'd say it's about $45.00 (depending on the size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
If you look up coupon codes for MYpublisher they usually have buy one get one free offer, and for a 20 page book, I'd say it's about $45.00 (depending on the size.
Then that's not much more than shutterfly full price. If you want 2 books it's a better deal. I like the book covers on mypublisher. maybe when the free book offers run out I'll switch.