RIU Palace Peninsula BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 China05

China05
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi Everyone!!!

I am getting married at the RIU Palace Peninsula October 6, 2012. Any other brides for this location?

#2 hannahlips1

hannahlips1
    • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hii Yes i have picked this hotel i get married 12th april 2014 wish there were some photos we could see of some weddings there!! Xx

#3 MrsRobertson

MrsRobertson
      • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Hey Brides--

I'm also getting married at this hotel...but not until August 2015!! Yes, I know! Planning way ahead...but we wanted to give our family/friends ample time to save and go! So please share anything you guys have....I'd greatly appreciate!! xoxo....<3

--Tiff

#4 sianne

sianne
        • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hello Ladies. I am getting married in the peninsula in sep 2014 and need some help with the planning! Does anyone know if you pay for a private reception in the garden is the alcoholic drink provided in the price or do you have to pay for that as an extra?? Can't wait to start planning for the next year and the hotel looks amazing ;-) xx If anyone could share any information they have would really help me. Thanks xx

#5 sammbugg

sammbugg
          • 30 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm getting married there April 15, 2014. I'm so excited and down to crunch time. I went there for a site visit last year and had a wonderful time. One word of advise I have noticed is to keep all of your emails with the WC. I think because it is a new hotel (2 years old) they are constantly updating their wedding packages, policies etc. I have already had to go back to the WC to tell her that the new information conflicts with the old information.

#6 ASAtobe

ASAtobe
            • 75 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm getting married there April 15, 2014. I'm so excited and down to crunch time. I went there for a site visit last year and had a wonderful time. One word of advise I have noticed is to keep all of your emails with the WC. I think because it is a new hotel (2 years old) they are constantly updating their wedding packages, policies etc. I have already had to go back to the WC to tell her that the new information conflicts with the old information.

How was your wedding? Do you have any details or advice you would like to share? What package did you chose?

#7 Pablou

Pablou
            • 205 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Does anyone have any photos or would you share your experience with us as this I were in getting married. Any info or photos would really help as you don't get much online. Thank you

#8 mariak

mariak
              • 53 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:00 AM

Has anyone visited the hotel/? I looked at pictures and have been reading reviews. I am concerned about the open bathroom concept. I am afraid that guests sharing a room or families with teenagers might be uncomfortable with this set up. Is there a screen or something that can be lowered to to separate the bathroom and bedroom?

#9 MrsRobertson

MrsRobertson
              • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Has anyone visited the hotel/? I looked at pictures and have been reading reviews. I am concerned about the open bathroom concept. I am afraid that guests sharing a room or families with teenagers might be uncomfortable with this set up. Is there a screen or something that can be lowered to to separate the bathroom and bedroom?

Hi I haven't visited the hotel, but I feel like I have with all the research I've done thus far  :D . I know that the shower and toilet are private, but the tub is out in the open! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users