Sign in to follow this  
KCDawn

Beach-themed Drawstring OOT Bags at Five Below!!

After seeing everyone's OOT bags and getting overwhelmed trying to decide what type of bag I wanted to use, I found them!!  Of course I couldn't wait to share my find here with all of you!  I got them at Five Below this week for $3 each.  These are the four colors they had.  I liked them all so I decided to go with some of each color.  They seem like decent quality bags and they're a good size...approx. 13 x 16, maybe a tad bigger.  Now I can't wait to fill them woot.gif

OOT Bags - All 4 colors.JPG

OOT Bag - Yellow.JPG OOT Bag - Pink.JPG

OOT Bag - Blue.JPG OOT Bag - Green.JPG

These are great!  I saw them last week!  I already have my bags for my guests, but I may go grab a few for my step-son to be and his cousins...I think they definitely have that beach flare!!!!  Congrats! 

I haven't tested it yet, but I estimated they're about 13 x 16.  Just looking at them I think they would fit a towel with no problem and room to spare.

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Very cute! Can they hold a towel?

Thanks!!  The pink one with the starfish is my favorite too :)  I don't think everyone in our group will agree so I went with the variety.  I wasn't originally going to get the blue, but my Fiance liked that one the best so I included it. 

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Oh they are so perfect! I haven't been in there in a while! The starfish is my favorite:)