Mbride

New Oceans Varadero El Patriarca

Hi everyone I'm also looking at this hotel for my wedding oct 2014 I'm from the uk and I can't find any travel agents that sell this hotel as a wedding package only as the hotel and then I would have to book the wedding package direct with the hotel. Has any dealer with the hotel directly to book there wedding? also if anyone as any pictures or wedding information I would love it if you could email me on jennaholmes@hotmail.com thank you xx

has anyone actually had there wedding here or no of someone, I really want to have mine at this resort but I would like to see pictures or see how another wedding experience was !

Hello Ladies

Check this team of Cuban professional photographers in the area of Varadero, they can work at any hotel in Varadero, owners of professional equipments, English spoken, vast experience in wedding photography, quick in mailing and conversation search in google or in facebook " Cuban wedding photographer and videographer " and you can check out the photos posted as samples

congratulations on your wedding

hi there  im also having my wedding there this october.  Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on this resort or any pictures or wedding information they would like to share.  that would be great! thanks!

@krystalxoxo  I replied to your post in other forum :)

Hey Everyone,

Husband and I just got back from our DW at the OV, it was AMAZING!!! Review to come soon, hopefully - waiting to find out how to add resort to review section.

Any questions about this resort please let me know and I would be happy to share any info/knowledge/photos I have :)

Can't wait to read review.

She already did. I'll try to find it :) she married in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk