Photo

New Oceans Varadero El Patriarca

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Mbride

Mbride
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

I'm interested in the new Oceans Varadero El Patriaca in Cuba. It opens this summer and they are booking for next April (2013) which is when I'd like to have my wedding. I've been looking for someone to contact regarding this and can't seem to find anyone. They don't have it yet up on the main Ocean H10 website, however, they have a facebook page and I've left a post there and hopefully someone will respond as I've noticed other responses to other posts on the page. If anyone has any info on this resort or knows who to contact, that would be a big help.

Meagan

#2 Mbride

Mbride
    • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

All their website is up now, they are opening October 2012 and I am booked for April 2013 wedding date the 12th. If anyone else is interested see the following link www.oceanvaraderoelpatriarca.net

#3 Mbride

Mbride
      • 16 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mbride 

I'm interested in the new Oceans Varadero El Patriaca in Cuba. It opens this summer and they are booking for next April (2013) which is when I'd like to have my wedding. I've been looking for someone to contact regarding this and can't seem to find anyone. They don't have it yet up on the main Ocean H10 website, however, they have a facebook page and I've left a post there and hopefully someone will respond as I've noticed other responses to other posts on the page. If anyone has any info on this resort or knows who to contact, that would be a big help.

Meagan

For those of you who are interested you can find this hotel on facebook at http://www.facebook....eanVaraderoAqua or http://www.h10hotels...-patriarca.html. The person I have been in contact with says there should be a start up team available for wedding planning by the end of july.

#4 jenniferforrest

jenniferforrest
        • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

I am in the same situation, I would like to hold my wedding in March 2013. I did recieve the wedding packages from my travel agent but I 'm trying to contact them over photography. Have you recieved any information?

#5 Mbride

Mbride
          • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

No I have not talked to them about the photographer yet. Since i'm still waiting to hear if they have a coordinator on staff. I am booked and am planning my wedding date for the 12th of April. I just need this confirmed by the Coordinator. I've been told they will have a temporary office set up for august. So hopefully i'll be able to confirm this soon. I've been in contact with the Cuban wedding photography and videography. I like they're packages, you get an hour off the resort at the dupont house with an old vehicle, very cool.

#6 jenniferforrest

jenniferforrest
            • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yes I was told no one would be in the office until August 5th. So hopefully we can find out information next week. Are you looking at having a private reception? I'm definitly going to check out cuban wedding photography. We are looking at Air Transat vacations and you cannot purchase one of their wedding packages you must purchase or select one of the resorts packages. Ther offer 4 or 5 different packages.

#7 Mbride

Mbride
              • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

August 5th.. good to hear.

We will be a small group just immediate family and our closest friends. So at most 16 people. I haven't thought about a private room for a reception but that would be worth looking into. We are planning to do the first package for ten and then depending on the extra heads we will pay the extra. Someone else i've been talking to mentioned that at another resort in varadero they charge an extra $45 a person for a private room. So i'm sure Oceans will be comparable.

#8 Mbride

Mbride
                • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

The temporary office is up and running now. I've already been confirmed for April 12th 2013.. Super excited.. I get my dress sometime in this coming week. I sure feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now to start figuring out the details.

#9 charlene222

charlene222
                  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

I have been trying to get in contact with them to get more information for my wedding next July! Can anyone send me the information they have gotten thus far?

Thanks!

#10 Danielle07

Danielle07
                    • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hello,  I was wondering for the Brides who have booked with this place if you have the package information??  I am looking at having around 50-60 guest.  Do you think that they would accommodate this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users