My Palmilla Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 addisonreed1113

• 93 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:48 AM

Thank you for all the information! I loved the look of the palmilla but was concerned with their minimum stay. Did they quote you a minimum for rooms booked?
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#22 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by nabilahaq
      Since this forum saved me from insanity while planning my wedding, and I wanted to return the favor and post my review. Please let me know if you have questions on anything! I tried to include a picture of everything, cake, flowers, bouquet, dress etc.

My wedding review – Sept 15th, 2007 at the One and Only Palmilla

The O&O Palmilla – A + (times a million)
      Words cannot describe how unbelievably amazing this resort is. The service is unparalleled to any resort – from your personal butler, to complimentary tequila, water and snacks in your room, to the pool service, food, staff, spa, property etc…the list goes on. We had the welcome party, rehearsal dinner, wedding dinner, the cake and day after brunch - all at the Palmilla. I am grateful and glad I picked this resort. It is beautiful. I was afraid I was going to make my guests bankrupt after staying here, but they said it was worth it. (And I found out that the pool food is the same price as the Hilton in Cabo!!) My coordinator at the Palmilla, Katia Unger is a saint!! I am convinced she is the hardest working woman in Mexico. I was not nervous or stressed at all!! She is a brides’ dream coordinator. If you can swing the prices at the Palmilla – do it!!

Flowers: Elema Damy A –
      This was the only think I wish I could have done differently. I have no idea why I spent the money I did on flowers – when no one really cares!! I could have done with out the flowers on the tables during dinner. It was dark outside, and no one could see them. Oh well. However, I loved the arch she did at my ceremony and my bouquet. She and Carlos are great to work with. I suggest providing ton of pictures of what you want. There was some confusion on a few details, but that’s because I was limited on what flowers I could get in Cabo in Sept. Oh yeah, and she is pricey – but open to negotiation!!
      Click the image to open in full size.
      oh i love the wedding set up! GORGEOUS! the purple goes well with the floral

#23 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:13 AM

Great wedding and review. Congrats and good luck!
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#24 SonyaR

• 299 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

Wow, love the arch, love the dress, love the flowers.

#25 KaytlinJean

• 178 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:54 PM

I love your flowers and the lounge area! You looked so pretty in your dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users