Jump to content

Photo

Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana... Free Dinner.. Post here


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

    I hope I am not driving you ladies crazy.... But I like to have threads for specific topics rather than searching by Resort and reading through hundreds of posts hoping someone will ask and/or answer a question I have. So I'm creating yet another post, I hope this helps my fellow ME brides as well as future ones...

     

    Is anyone opting for the free dinner? If so, are you choosing the Asadito Restaurant or the See & See Restaurant? And why did you choose that one?

     

    Also, is there any kind of decor included? White table cloth, white chair sashes or do these have to be purchased seperately in say a decor package?

    I plan to take my own chair sashes in my color but wasn't sure if chair covers were included.. what are you ladies planning on doing?

     

    To the brides that have already had their free dinner, and/or future brides that have pictures of someone else having the free dinner.. Could you please post reviews and/or pictures on this post? 

     

    If anyone is considering these options, I can find the menu and post it here. (Let me know)

    By choosing one of the above referenced restaurants you can feed up to 60 guests for free.



    #2 Kuttley

    Kuttley
    • Newbie
    • 20 posts

      Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

      Hello,

      I have opted to have a dinner at the See and Sea just because of the location.  It is closer to the beach but I have read that the food at the Steak restuarant is better.  I figured people could eat there another night and I'm hoping the view will be worth the difference in food.



      #3 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

        Originally Posted by Kuttley 

        Hello,

        I have opted to have a dinner at the See and Sea just because of the location.  It is closer to the beach but I have read that the food at the Steak restuarant is better.  I figured people could eat there another night and I'm hoping the view will be worth the difference in food.

         Do you have pictures of those restaurants and/or theirlocations?.. That's one thing I was wondering... Which one would be the better atmosphere.

         

        what kind of decor are you doing, if any?



        #4 PuntaBride

        PuntaBride
        • Jr. Member
        • 313 posts

          Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

          Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

           Do you have pictures of those restaurants and/or theirlocations?.. That's one thing I was wondering... Which one would be the better atmosphere.

           

          what kind of decor are you doing, if any?

           

          Is there a menu available for both of these restaurants?  How many guests are you aloud to have for a free dinner, and what kind of table arrangements do you get?



          #5 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

            I have a menu.. Let me find it and post it for you. :o)

            Up to 60 for the free dinner and $10 for each additional peron over the 60.

            I'm wondering the same thing about table arrangements, linens, etc.



            #6 MissBubbles205

            MissBubbles205
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,350 posts

              Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

               

              Set menu wedding groups See & Sea Restaurant (Majestic Elegance) ENG / ESP

              1)Exotic salad of vegetables and fruits with passion fruit vinaigrette

              1) Ensalada ex³tica de vegetales y frutas con vinagreta de chinola

              2)Shrimp bisque flavored with Cognac

              2)Bisque de camarones con sabor de co±ac

              3)Surf & Turf with lobster and beef, sauce and saffron rice

              3)Mar y tierra de langosta y filete de res , dºo de salsa , arroz azafr¡n

              4)Wedding cake

              4) Bizcocho de Boda

              Spring pasta with vegetables (for vegetarians)

              Pasta Primavera con vegetales (para vegetarianos)

              Set menu wedding groups Asadito Restaurant (Majestic Elegance) ENG / ESP

              1)Dominican nachos chips, served with "pico de gallo" and guacamole sauce

              1) Canasto de nachos dominicanos, con pico de gallo y guacamole

              2)Green salad with prosciutto ham and melon served with balsamic vinegar vinaigrette

              2)Rama de lechuga mezclada con l¡minas de jam³n y mel³n servido con vinagreta de vinagre bals¡mico

              3) Pumpkin cream with Roquefort cheese and puff pastry

              3) Crema de auyama sabor a queso roquefort en Hojaldre

              4) Beef tenderloin with grilled vegetables, potato croquette and Merlot wine sauce

              4) Filete de res (Solomillo) con sus vegetales a la parilla y croqueta de papa salsa de vino tinto Merlot

              5) Wedding cake

              5)Bizcocho de Boda

              Variety of vegetables served with green oil and parsley (vegetarians)

              Variedad de vegetales con aceite de olive y perejil (vegetarianos)



              #7 PuntaBride

              PuntaBride
              • Jr. Member
              • 313 posts

                Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

                Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                 

                Set menu wedding groups See & Sea Restaurant (Majestic Elegance) ENG / ESP

                1)Exotic salad of vegetables and fruits with passion fruit vinaigrette

                1) Ensalada ex³tica de vegetales y frutas con vinagreta de chinola

                2)Shrimp bisque flavored with Cognac

                2)Bisque de camarones con sabor de co±ac

                3)Surf & Turf with lobster and beef, sauce and saffron rice

                3)Mar y tierra de langosta y filete de res , dºo de salsa , arroz azafr¡n

                4)Wedding cake

                4) Bizcocho de Boda

                Spring pasta with vegetables (for vegetarians)

                Pasta Primavera con vegetales (para vegetarianos)

                Set menu wedding groups Asadito Restaurant (Majestic Elegance) ENG / ESP

                1)Dominican nachos chips, served with "pico de gallo" and guacamole sauce

                1) Canasto de nachos dominicanos, con pico de gallo y guacamole

                2)Green salad with prosciutto ham and melon served with balsamic vinegar vinaigrette

                2)Rama de lechuga mezclada con l¡minas de jam³n y mel³n servido con vinagreta de vinagre bals¡mico

                3) Pumpkin cream with Roquefort cheese and puff pastry

                3) Crema de auyama sabor a queso roquefort en Hojaldre

                4) Beef tenderloin with grilled vegetables, potato croquette and Merlot wine sauce

                4) Filete de res (Solomillo) con sus vegetales a la parilla y croqueta de papa salsa de vino tinto Merlot

                5) Wedding cake

                5)Bizcocho de Boda

                Variety of vegetables served with green oil and parsley (vegetarians)

                Variedad de vegetales con aceite de olive y perejil (vegetarianos)

                Thanks Britney!  Do you know where the Asadito restaurant is located?  Do you have any pictures.  I know what the See and Sea is like.  

                 

                Yeah I would like to know if they section you away from other guests.  Do you still get a 2 hour time limit?  60 people is a lot I would imagine that would almost take up the whole restaurant.  We are expecting somewhere between 40 and 60 guests.



                #8 MissBubbles205

                MissBubbles205
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,350 posts

                  Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

                  Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

                  Thanks Britney!  Do you know where the Asadito restaurant is located?  Do you have any pictures.  I know what the See and Sea is like.  

                   

                  Yeah I would like to know if they section you away from other guests.  Do you still get a 2 hour time limit?  60 people is a lot I would imagine that would almost take up the whole restaurant.  We are expecting somewhere between 40 and 60 guests.

                   I honestly have no idea. :o( I'll google today for pics and locations for both. :o)   Do you have pics and the location of See and Sea? I don't too much care for seafood and hate the smell of fish.. So that's why I was leaning more towards Asadito.. I hear it's the best restaaurant they have, and who can go wrong with beef tenderloin..

                   

                  Oh wow, you are expectingh a lot!.. I saw a few pics.. Looked like a set up for may 20-30 guests and they had one long table inside of the restaurant. It wasn't totally private but I like how it was one long table rather than a bunch of round tables with everyone split up. I look for pics right now.

                  Attached Files



                  #9 MissBubbles205

                  MissBubbles205
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,350 posts

                    Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

                    fa273842_Asadito.jpg
                    Just found this on a previous forum while google searching. This is the set up for the Asadito Restaurant. The ladies on that forum were saying that the Steak house is more private. Will update this thread with more pics and info as I find it. :o)



                    #10 MissBubbles205

                    MissBubbles205
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,350 posts

                      Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

                       

                       

                       

                       I found some great info on Majestic Elegance!.. I pasted it to word.. Didn't take the time to tweak it, but thought I'd share. :o)

                      Attached Files






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users