Jump to content

Photo

Travel Mugs/Insulated Cups


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 noreenp79

noreenp79
  • Site Supporter
  • 34 posts

    Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

    Hi!  Where's the best/cheapest place to get these?  Thanks! :)



    #2 JQLong

    JQLong
    • Jr. Member
    • 336 posts

      Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

      Hi there...check ebay.  I ordered 25 personalized mugs from a seller "factory_21".

      They were very affordable. I convinced by honey that we had to have them for our guests....check them out!


      So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!


      #3 beachbride0519

      beachbride0519
      • Jr. Member
      • 161 posts

        Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

        Not sure where you are located but I got mine at the Dollar Tree and they were design your own. $1/each!! Can't beat that!!
        5~19~12
        Beaches Turks & Caicos

        I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

        #4 Oct 2012 Bride

        Oct 2012 Bride
        • Jr. Member
        • 217 posts

          Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

          Oh I like this site. The price is pretty  good.



          #5 Amanda Gardner

          Amanda Gardner
          • Jr. Member
          • 200 posts

            Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

            I saw these on this forum with a cute label they had made on etsy. They were super cute and the labels are waterproof

            http://thebestgenera...ss-steel-travel

            link for label http://thebestgenera...ss-steel-travel

             

             

            here is another website I found

            http://www.discountm...sports-bottles/



            #6 Oct 2012 Bride

            Oct 2012 Bride
            • Jr. Member
            • 217 posts

              Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

              Hi Amanda,

               

              The first two links are the same. What is the link for the labels?

              Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

              I saw these on this forum with a cute label they had made on etsy. They were super cute and the labels are waterproof

              http://thebestgenera...ss-steel-travel

              link for label http://thebestgenera...ss-steel-travel

               

               

              here is another website I found

              http://www.discountm...sports-bottles/



              #7 Amanda Gardner

              Amanda Gardner
              • Jr. Member
              • 200 posts

                Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

                Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

                Hi Amanda,

                 

                The first two links are the same. What is the link for the labels?

                so sorry here is the link for etsy

                http://www.etsy.com/...ding-waterproof



                #8 Oct 2012 Bride

                Oct 2012 Bride
                • Jr. Member
                • 217 posts

                  Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

                  Hahahaha

                   

                  Amanda my FI wants to know if you have pictures of your mugs with the labels on them.

                  Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

                  so sorry here is the link for etsy

                  http://www.etsy.com/...ding-waterproof



                  #9 Amanda Gardner

                  Amanda Gardner
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 200 posts

                    Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

                    Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

                    Hahahaha

                     

                    Amanda my FI wants to know if you have pictures of your mugs with the labels on them.

                    There not my mugs but I'll try to find them on the site and post that link



                    #10 Oct 2012 Bride

                    Oct 2012 Bride
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 217 posts

                      Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

                      Awesome thanks.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users