Photo

Iberostar grand hotel paraiso-newbie! Need advice! :)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Vanessawedding

Vanessawedding
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

I am planning on having my wedding at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso July 2013. The response from the wedding coordinator has been a little delayed and vague. How do you pick your decor? When do you pick it...once you are there? Do they have good options? Do they have a picture book that you make a selection from? How many days before your wedding do you need to be there to get this done? As you can see, I am lost. Any info/advice is much appreciated!!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

I can't reply specifically to that resort, but I remember being worried (and annoyed!) at the lack of response or delay of response from the WC prior to my wedding.  I think the WC's are just doing so many weddings, that they only deal with them when they are closer to the date.  Which drives us brides crazy when we want to plan!

I hope someone on here can chime in with answers that are specific to your resort.

#3 Vanessawedding

Vanessawedding
      • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Thanks for the support Carly! :)

#4 kittykat13

kittykat13
        • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

HI Vanessa,

I am getting married at the Grand in May 13'. First of all, don't worry : ) The cordinator that I have been working with is extremely efficent. Her name is Jessica and she will answer any and all questions you have. I was feeling the exact same way but once you get in contact with her then things will start to flow very easily. Ask me any specifc questions and I will see if I can try and answer them. How many people are you having ?

Thanks,
          Katrina " )

#5 kittykat13

kittykat13
          • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

HI Vanessa,

I am getting married at the Grand in May 13'. First of all, don't worry : ) The cordinator that I have been working with is extremely efficent. Her name is Jessica and she will answer any and all questions you have. I was feeling the exact same way but once you get in contact with her then things will start to flow very easily. Ask me any specifc questions and I will see if I can try and answer them. How many people are you having ?

Thanks,
            Katrina " )

#6 Vanessawedding

Vanessawedding
            • 11 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Oh great to know, thanks!!! Just wondering right now how do u choose decor like the pergola, cake and flowers? How do u know if what u what is included in the package?

#7 kittykat13

kittykat13
              • 9 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hi Vanessa, the WC will send you pics of any examples she has. I think the cake is standard and you have three choices( I think).

Once you contacted the hotel they will give you a list of different packages that are available. What hotel did you decide on  ?

#8 Vanessawedding

Vanessawedding
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

Oh ok! Yes, we are getting married and staying at the grand playa paraiso.

#9 kittykat13

kittykat13
                  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

HI Vanessa, Sooo sorry for the delayed response, work has been hetic!

Okay, I can give all info I have but it would be way easier to message or email me directly.

Katrinao13@yahoo.com

I will try to write you during lunch. Happy Friday! Congrats on the hotel choice, I hear it is AMAZING : )  My family has been there several times and have raved about this place for years!!! It will be a hit ! Did you start thinking of ideas for colors, etc. How many people are you having ?

Kat " )

#10 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Congrats Vanessawedding! hope all your plans work out smoothly and you have an amazing day ahead! all the best :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users