Photo

Getting married in Nassau at Compass Point.... need a lot of ideas and a steel drum player

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dbedford

dbedford
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I’m looking for some suggestions for our wedding plans in Nassau Bahamas.  We are having the ceremony at the beautiful Compass Point on 11-10-12.

Does anyone have experience with Compass Point or helpful hints?

We are looking for a cost effective person to perform the ceremony. Any ideas? Also, we are looking for a cost effective steel drum player for a one hour sunset cocktail reception we are having. And in search of flowers that are not too expensive.  We are traveling with 50 of our family and friends and going on a 3 night cruise from Port Canaveral on the Monarch of the Seas from Royal Caribbean.

We are going to have a two hour reception on board after Compass Point. It would be great to hear other stories or suggestions to make our wedding day extra special. Thanks so much. Deanna Bedford…. Ormond Beach, FL

#2 cbinder

cbinder
    • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hi Deanna,

I just booked Compass Point for the weekend before you, November 4th! I have been talking to the women at Weddings in the Bahamas. They have a great facebook page with a ton of pictures that can give you ideas. They also put together reasonable price packages to include as much or as little as you want. I can forward you some of the quotes they have sent me or I'm sure they could do quotes with you directly.

Chrissy

#3 dbedford

dbedford
      • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm so glad you posted your message. How exciting that you booked Compass Point the week before our wedding. Who are you using for flowers? I wish you a very beautiful wedding. My e-mail address is deannabedford@hotmail.com please feel free to drop me a line as I would love to hear about your plans at Compass Point.

Best Regards,

Deanna  

#4 kkalfass

kkalfass
        • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

I am getting married at compass point also!  but a littlw after you too.. in Jan..   i am also comming in on cruise ship.   check out weddings in teh bahamas if you havent followed the above advice do it.  she is aamazing.

#5 lovlee14

lovlee14
          • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Hi!! I am getting married at Compass Point on November 3rd. Two weeks from today! everyone there has been very helpful. Are you getting ready at Compass Point the day of?

#6 lovlee14

lovlee14
            • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

getting married at compass point on november 3rd! so many brides!!

#7 shapphirebride

shapphirebride
              • 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'm getting married in Nassau too but our date is ages away. I would really love it if all you ladies could post vendor reviews after your weddings!! Thanks so much in advance! 

#8 shapphirebride

shapphirebride
                • 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'm getting married in Nassau too but our date is ages away. I would really love it if all you ladies could post vendor reviews after your weddings!! Thanks so much in advance! 

#9 dbedford

dbedford
                  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Hi this is Deanna and we got married in Nov 2012 at Compass Point. PLease contact me at 386-299-7535 I have a lot of great suggestions that will help you and can share my wedding pics from Compass Point. Have fun planning and best regards... Deanna :)

#10 Tia Maria

Tia Maria
                    • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

I would love to hear the details.. especially on the decor and entertainment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users