Sign in to follow this  
Masha

Couples Swept Away reception, venues Help!

Hello ladies, I'm starting to plan my wedding for July 2013, CSA is our hotel of choice. My concern is none of my guests will be staying at CSA, some are coming with children, most of them are single and some simply can't afford CSA. The $100 per person pass on the property is too much as well, we are looking at about 20 people. What are other venues around CSA that could accommodate us? Any ideas, advice, how much the outside reception would cost?

Thank you

Hi Masha,

The Riu's in Negril allow children and it's an all inclusive resort. But if you are wanting to stay at Couples Swept Away and have your ceremony off property, I know the Light House does weddings as well as Negril Escape, and the Golf Course.

Thanks for advice, we decided to go with Beaches Negril instead, their policy is much better for off property guests. We might have a lots off property guests who can't afford all inclusive so they can just pay 100 for a day pass. Riu requires 80% of the guests attending the wedding to  stay at the hotel as well.