Photo

Looking for recommendations for a florist and salon in Playa Del Carmen/5th Ave

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

HI! I'm planning a little gathering for the women in my wedding the day of hte ceremony. I am planning on taking them to 5th Ave to get our hair done and to pick out/up flowers for my BM's bouquets and boutineers (sp). Does anyone have a recommendation on a salon or florist on 5th Ave in Playa del carmen? 

Thanks!

#2 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
    • 113 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

Dear kkeeve01: Hi!  Iam Sandy Planner based in Riviera Maya Mexico , I definetely recommend you contact  the Salon   Waves , it is  1 block from the  5th avenue  this is their website 

http://www.wavesplaya.com/

If they have to availability I can suggest  you other options but so far they are VERY good and located in Playa 

I recommend you  get the air brush make up because it stays 8 hrs impecable!

Also I would like to offer you our services  for flowers , I have a floral designer  working only for my company , we only make weddings we dont  sell to the public  and our prices are pretty affordable , if you order the flowers  we deliver that to you wherever you want and anytime

You can reach me  at sandy@ultimatemexicoweddings.com

Sandy

#3 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
      • 43 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thank you for the info, do you have any other recommendations, Waves prices are a bit over my budget.

#4 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
        • 113 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Dear Keeve: Sure  I have other 2 recomendations check links below  both are english speaking

A.  www.alexandromakeup.com  they do hair and make up very proffessional and great packages if bridesmaids services are required ;)

B. www.yucatanhair.com 

Prices are affordable .

Sandy

#5 cherany

cherany
          • 234 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Does anyone know if those are typos on the prices for Waves? Seems like the first two columns have an extra 0 for everything, based on the third column prices. If a bridal updo is $120, I seriously doubt other updos are $1000! Anyone used this guy? The price for 4 brides with hair and make-up looks fantastic!

#6 cherany

cherany
            • 234 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

4 bridesmaids, I meant to say! ;)

#7 cherany

cherany
              • 234 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

Ah, never mind! Just saw the part about some prices being listed in pesos, with wedding prices listed in dollars. Now I'm just curious if anyone has used this salon?

#8 Isabel Lemus

Isabel Lemus
                • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

I'm curious too if anyone has used waves salon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users