Sign in to follow this  
bride6262

Krysta Lee Ann's Happily Ever After Planning Thread

AHR

We have decided to do a casual relaxing bbq as our AHR.  We will provide the booze and food and have it in my sisterâ€s backyard. Afterwards we have rented a bunch of campsites at the campground that my parents have a site in and that way we can finish the party off out there with a bonfire and more drinking!

Our invites and rsvp's were made with none other than vista print!

More info to come after the reception in June!

Great planning thread. You looked beautiful! Love the table set-up! Did you have your reception at The Plantation or The Steakhouse? For the free wedding package, did you have to pay an additional fee for the meals?

Great Job Krysta! Very helpful information. You look Gorgeous in the pics and it looks like everything turned out just right :)

Originally Posted by Blujaye View Post

Great planning thread. You looked beautiful!

Love the table set-up! Did you have your reception at The Plantation or The Steakhouse? For the free wedding package, did you have to pay an additional fee for the meals?

HI!!! thank you so much!! they ended up putting us in the plantation because there were a couple of weddings on the same day. i ended up not paying a cent more!!! i had emailed her asking about why we are paying 10.50pp and she said it was for champagne and cake and i said i wasnt interested in that and she ended up not charging me anything more!!!

Great wedding thread!congrats. Can you tell which seller did you for the starfish necklace seller?I was looking at same type on ebay, so as earings(the tiffanys look knock off on ebay)