Riviera Maya Private Wedding

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jlwnba23

• 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hello !!

I am planning my wedding for next June and I would love a very private wedding ceremony and reception in the riviera Maya for about 25-50 people, some kids for the ceremony not the reception. We would love a DJ, a great dinner and just a great party overall, but I cant stress enough how I dont want randoms just walking up into my wedding. Sound like a bridezilla I dont care, i just hate when I see pictures of people destination weddings and there are people like gauking in the backround- HELP!!!! I need suggestions for venues/resorts that plan good weddings in the Riviera Maya, I am even open to suggestions in other locations, (just not cancun, I got sick there ). Thank You!!!!

#2 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Visit wedding ceremony on the beach at The Royal playa del carmen

wedding ceremony on the beach at Isla Mujeres

#3 Ceelou

• 43 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

We chose Blue Venado Beach Club as we also wanted private and secluded and a flexible venue. I'll be there on Tuesday to check it out and do a tasting and will post a full review when I get back.

Congrats and good luck!

#4 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
        • 113 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Beautiful place  secluded 100% congrats!

#5 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
          • 113 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Dear  Jlnw:

Congratulations  for  your upcoming wedding  , there are  several  beautiful locations  thorugh the Riviera Maya to  celebrate  your wedding. 

We handle many different  options as well as private Villas  for weddings  if  you would like get  further information please feel  free to contact me , we have a very good  options for you and affordable pricing.

Also  for  resorts all inclusive   where to stay  I definetaly  recommend you : Excellence Resorts ,  Secrets  or Dreams Resorts , Coco Bay Resort (PDC) , Paradisus (PDC) , Blue Diamond Resort .

Smaller hotels (non inclusive): Le Reve , Petit Lafitte , Amarte 

I wanted to share  with you some of the packages for  non resort weddings that we handle  in case you may be interested.

Have a great planning  

Attached Files

#6 jlwnba23

• 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Yay Im so excited to hear your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users