NJ/NY/PHILLY/CT GET TOGETHER

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Chestnutblonde

Chestnutblonde
  • Site Supporter
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

Aww man. I found this thread too late. I would have loved to join you ladies. In the event this was rescheduled I would love to make the next one. 

#22 Antigua14

Antigua14
    • 83 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Sorry ladies, I hope you had fun.  I forgot to look at the thread since I was so busy all week at work.  And we just had our civil ceremony today.

#23 teamboyd2012

teamboyd2012
      • Site Supporter
      • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

Awwww I hope you ladies had (are having) a BLAST!!!!  So sorry couldn't make it, but had family emergency. Hopefully, there's a part 2 and I'll be able to meet everyone

#24 Shay4966

Shay4966
        • Site Supporter
        • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

:( nobody showed up... I just got back in. Lots of salsa dancing. I couldn't tell if you guys came I should have had a meeting phrase or something.. If I saw someone looking at me I asked if they were here to meet up with brides from bdw and they just looked like what the heck I was saying so I just gave up and went to the dance floor.. we can meet up again if you ladies want.. I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

#25 Adesir8

Adesir8
          • Site Supporter
          • 108 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 
             I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

even more reason to do it again!!!!

#26 Antigua14

Antigua14
            • 83 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

nobody showed up... I just got back in. Lots of salsa dancing. I couldn't tell if you guys came I should have had a meeting phrase or something.. If I saw someone looking at me I asked if they were here to meet up with brides from bdw and they just looked like what the heck I was saying so I just gave up and went to the dance floor.. we can meet up again if you ladies want.. I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

Oh girl I feel you!  My son is over a year and I can't remember the last time I went out. I am actually  trying to get my sister in laws to go out as well.

#27 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
              • 206 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Ooo I also became a new mommy! Congrats Shay..I know how it is...

Ladies let's day we try for Round 2...NYC say September? Any ideas on locations...SOB's is cute but tends to get loud at times and not really ideal for chatting...

Lady E

#28 Shay4966

Shay4966
                • Site Supporter
                • 262 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by passionsarcasm 

Ooo I also became a new mommy! Congrats Shay..I know how it is...

Ladies let's day we try for Round 2...NYC say September? Any ideas on locations...SOB's is cute but tends to get loud at times and not really ideal for chatting...

Lady E

Congrats passionsarcasm !!!

I'm game for getting together again. How about Friday, September 14th? We can do the floating apple or brass monkey, but if you find something else you would like just let me know.

#29 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
                  • 206 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

Friday Sept. 14th sounds good to me. Let's go for the Brass Monkey. West 12th street right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users