Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shay4966

NJ/NY/PHILLY/CT GET TOGETHER

Recommended Posts

:( nobody showed up... I just got back in. Lots of salsa dancing. I couldn't tell if you guys came I should have had a meeting phrase or something.. If I saw someone looking at me I asked if they were here to meet up with brides from bdw and they just looked like what the heck I was saying so I just gave up and went to the dance floor.. we can meet up again if you ladies want.. I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Shay4966 View Post

 I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

even more reason to do it again!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Shay4966 View Post

 

sad.gif nobody showed up... I just got back in. Lots of salsa dancing. I couldn't tell if you guys came I should have had a meeting phrase or something.. If I saw someone looking at me I asked if they were here to meet up with brides from bdw and they just looked like what the heck I was saying so I just gave up and went to the dance floor.. we can meet up again if you ladies want.. I don't get out much since becoming a new mommy. It was a good excuse to get out. I miss dancing..

Oh girl I feel you!  My son is over a year and I can't remember the last time I went out. I am actually  trying to get my sister in laws to go out as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooo I also became a new mommy! Congrats Shay..I know how it is...

 

Ladies let's day we try for Round 2...NYC say September? Any ideas on locations...SOB's is cute but tends to get loud at times and not really ideal for chatting...

 

Lady E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by passionsarcasm View Post

 

Ooo I also became a new mommy! Congrats Shay..I know how it is...

 

Ladies let's day we try for Round 2...NYC say September? Any ideas on locations...SOB's is cute but tends to get loud at times and not really ideal for chatting...

 

Lady E

Congrats passionsarcasm !!!

 

I'm game for getting together again. How about Friday, September 14th? We can do the floating apple or brass monkey, but if you find something else you would like just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×