Shoe dilemma

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

0429121128.jpg

OK ladies.... Over the weekend I went out of town for a wine weekend trip and we were strolling down a downtown street and I was stopped by these shoes. Several issues: The store was closed, the stores name is Oriental massage (do not google that haha) and I can't read the brand. I MUST HAVE THESE SHOES for my wedding! I don't know if maybe anyone has any ideas on how I can locate these shoes or maybe recognizes the brand? btw the store was in St. Joesph, MI

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Is there any way you could call the store and ask.  That might be the easiest.

#3 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

By googling, I figured out the brand is Gabeifei, and they are made in Hong Kong.  Doesn't look like the brand has its own store or website.  Probably you'll have to order from the store you saw them in!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#4 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
    • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

By googling, I figured out the brand is Gabeifei, and they are made in Hong Kong.  Doesn't look like the brand has its own store or website.  Probably you'll have to order from the store you saw them in!

Wow great job, I couldn't figure it out for hte life of me! Being made in hong kong makes since, the store was called "oriental massage" which i googled and definitely found everything expect what I wanted to see. lol. Anyways knowing the brand gives me some hope!

#5 MoniqueJ

MoniqueJ
      • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

love those shoes!  I would definitely call the store and order them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users