BDW Exclusive: Paradisus La Perla or Paradisus La Esmeralda

Hello BDW members,

We have negotiated a great special with Paradisus La Perla or Paradisus La Esmeralda if you book your wedding through Wright Travel.  

To take advantage of these specials you MUST email us here and book your wedding through us: BDW Exclusive: Paradisus La Perla or Paradisus La Esmeralda*

These exclusives include:

• 1 free room with 5 paid rooms per night (6th room free with max of 3 per group)
  • Welcome drink
  • Guaranteed room upgrade for Bride & Groom to a 1 Bedroom Master Suite or Luxury Suite Royal Service (with 10 paid rooms)
  • 2 additional room upgrades to next room category for Parents of Bride & Groom

Paradisus La Perla and Paradisus La Esmeralda are a great option for your destination wedding because they have an Adults only resort as well as a family oriented Resort, then they have a connecting section in the middle where guests of both resorts can hang out.

This was information sent from the resort:

Quote:

Paradisus Resorts only conducts 1-2 weddings per day…ensuring that your clients wedding will not be one of many on their special day.  This in turn allows our on-site Romance Team the opportunity to cater and focus on your needs, wants and desires, without having to compromise your expectations. 

In addition, Paradisus Resorts offers complimentary event planning and, you have access to a Romance Planner from the very instance your clients reserve their wedding date with us.  Their Romance Planner is available to them via email or phone (toll free) and it is her pleasure to be of assistance throughout every step of your clients destination wedding planning.  And, once they arrive at the resort, our on-site Romance Coordinator will be there for you just the same, ensuring the details of your event are executed exactly as planned. 

We also offer the services of an in-house décor company, allowing every client the ability to personalize their overall wedding experience, by enhancing details of their ceremony, cocktail and/or reception – so that no two weddings are alike and every couple can have a truly unique wedding experience. 

Attached is the romance information for Paradisus Resorts, to include our wedding packages and details on our Love at First Site package – this package allows future brides/grooms the chance to visit our resorts, tour the facilities, wedding locations, etc., and feel comfortable with hosting their destination wedding with us.  Plus, the cost of the Love at First Site package is then applied to the cost of your clients wedding package … and ENTICE ME wedding dates –discounted wedding packages- … for those couples that donâ€t have their heart set on a specific wedding date.

Paradisus Aerial

Night Aerial

Kid's Pool

Private Banquet RoomFamily Concierge Lounge450

*You must book your travel through the link provided.  If you have signed a group block before this promotion, it may not be available to you.  This promotion can be discontinued at any time with or without notice.  Terms and conditions apply to this promotions.  Contact us through the link above for more information.

Very cool Promotion!   I think this hotel will have a super history with weddings and happy brides in the Riviera Maya.  

This contemporary style hotel makes for AMAZING photo chances...  We did one of the first weddings at Paradisus La Perla and Paradisus La Esmeralda I posted a slideshow here, but wanted to feature some of the snap shots of the location.

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0520.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0137.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0431.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0341.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0358.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0513.jpg

del_Sol_photography_paradisus_la_perla_0525.jpg

Hope you like the property so far... really its beautiful and a 2 minute taxi ride to 5th ave...bonus!   Inna + Daniel Wedding + Paradisus Esmeralda + La Perla

Hello Paradisus Brides!

Blue Lens Caribe is the official photographer of the New Paradisus Resort in Playa del Carmen.

If you have already booked your holidays there, you will see that it is amazingly located since it's just 5 minutes cab ride to get to the Famous 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen and also that the resort is just perfect for unforgatable holidays in the Riviera Maya.

Blue Lens Caribe wanted to share some of the pictures of our last wedding in this incredibly romantic resort... so Enjoy....

Also we invit you to visit our blog to discover more pictures of our Paradisus weddings http://bluelenscaribe.com/blc/photo-gallery/weddings/rosie-and-michael-wedding-paradisus-playa-del-carmen/#comment-903

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

We were recently married at the Paradisus La Perla in Playa Del Carmen on May 12, 2012. Our photographer Martina and her crew exceeded our expectations beyond belief. We are absolutely in love with all of our wedding photographs. We have received so many compliments on how gorgeous our pictures are. We met with Martina the night before the ceremony at our rehearsal, which was very thoughtful on Martina's part. We had emailed back and forth for months and it was nice to finally put a face with a name. From the moment the photographers walked in the hotel room on the day of the ceremony, we felt so comfortable. They were all so easy to work with and gave very good directions on how to pose. Our wedding day was perfect and thanks to Martina and her crew we have amazing photos to remind us of our day for the rest of our lives. The slideshow that they created was absolutely amazing; along with the countless discs of photos we received. Our experience could not have been any better, it was perfect. We could not have asked for anything more and would recommend Blue Lens Caribe to anyone.  Jack and Ashley Sherwood

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...