Mother's Day Gifts....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Since I am obsessed with this site.. It has become my new Facebook... lol.. I've noticed several ladies out there are moms or have mothers the same age as mine.. And for me it is sooo hard for me to find something for my Mom for any holiday, especially Mother's Day. I'm 23, and normally I get her spa certificates, nail certificates, always flowers, and sometimes bath sets from Bath & Body (that she never seems to use..)  So I need help... What are good Mothers Day gifts?..

#2 KCDawn

• Site Supporter
    • 242 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

Good topic!  I usually get my mom stuff like that too.  This year, with the wedding I was thinking of getting her something for the trip to Mexico.  I was thinking some kind of jewelry with a tropical feel to it or maybe a bathing suit wrap or an outfit to wear at the resort.  I'd love to hear what other ladies are doing!

#3 Lizrmt

• 173 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Well mothers day is past now, apparently I didn't see this thread before. But sometimes the best gift to give your mom is something you made yourself. A couple years ago I made my mom a huge macaroni card and picked dandelions from the yard, she thought it was fantastic! As a mom myself (I have a 13 year old) I can say it's definitely not how much you spend it's the thought and time you've put in. Anything handmade will make your moms day!

#4 ylan9383

• 188 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
        • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

my mom loved her ipads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users