We are in the process of booking our destination wedding in Dominican Republic. We have a quote for Catalonia Bavaro (and Royal) as well as NOW Larimar. I'd like to get some opinions as I haven't been to the DR yet. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
A few things about our wedding/needs:
1. Guests are between the age of 25-35 years old.
2. Approx 30 guests I think
3. I would assume all coming at the same time/same location
4. Enjoy activities ie. snorkling, horse riding, boating, etc.
5. Like a swim up bar & large pool
6. Need a nice beach for morning walks
7. Good communication with our site contacts (with attention to detail)
9. Options for food
10. Fun & entertainment required
What are your thoughts? Our quotes are about the same so it will come down to the extras (other tips)....