Photo

Dress for Mom???

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:20 PM

Okay, now that I know how to work kodak gallery...I can post my stuff!!

Here is my mom's dress:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=d2b8lf6.2ado7iie&Uy=jawg y7&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&U x=0
    Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:17 PM

Kristi - I love your mom's dress - very elegant!

#23 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
      • 550 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
      • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by HBBRIDE
      Okay, now that I know how to work kodak gallery...I can post my stuff!!

Here is my mom's dress:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=d2b8lf6.2ado7iie&Uy=jawg y7&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&U x=0
      That's a great dress! Maybe I can talk her into something like this. :-)
      Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
      June 23, 2007
      Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
      Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#24 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:17 PM

That dress is gorgeous Kristi- where did you find it?

#25 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:14 PM

the first thing my mom did when we changed our location for Cabo was go out and shop for a new dress (the first thing she did when we set our original date was go out and buy a $600 St John skirt...whateva). Anyhow, the ruling in our household is that no one can spend more on their gown then I spent on mine which she circumvented by buying two outfits... So, my mom ended up buying a teal dress for the ceremony and then found a teal Diane Von Furstenburg wrap skirt for the reception. She plans to make a matching blouse.

I'll try to get over to her place to get photos of her outfits, my sister's BM dresses, and my dress. One of these days...

#26 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
          • 87 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:42 PM

Hi Sarah,

We found my mom's dress at Macy's. I am constantly looking (wherever I go) since my sister is my only bridesmaid (well matron of honor). So I know I can get something off the rack. Then we came across this dress for my mom....I think it is just perfect for her!!

I have to give some big credit to Tammy for showing us her Birthday dress too!! I think my sister is going to wear that dress. It is SO darling!!! We found it at Nordstroms...we are trying to order it in her size.
            SO thank you Tammy!!!
            Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by HBBRIDE
            Hi Sarah,

We found my mom's dress at Macy's. I am constantly looking (wherever I go) since my sister is my only bridesmaid (well matron of honor). So I know I can get something off the rack. Then we came across this dress for my mom....I think it is just perfect for her!!

I have to give some big credit to Tammy for showing us her Birthday dress too!! I think my sister is going to wear that dress. It is SO darling!!! We found it at Nordstroms...we are trying to order it in her size.
            SO thank you Tammy!!!
            YAY, isn't it the cutest dress...it was ssooooo fun to wear...now i need to find another place to wear it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:19 PM

Here is my stepmom's dress. We found it on sale at Younkers. She's sooo not a girly girl, but she really liked this dress. I actually went out and bought 8 outfits for her to try on when she came to my house this weekend. She ended up keeping 5 of them, so I think I did pretty well! We are going for the "white wedding" look, so we're trying to get everyone to wear white, khaki, or cream. Anyway, here it is:
              Click the image to open in full size.

#29 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

Good job Sarah! She looks stoked to be wearing that dress LOL!

On another note, I was inspired by the "white wedding" thing, and decided to ask my guests to consider wearing shades of white and aqua. I think that will be fun!

#30 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:52 PM

That's a great idea Christa! I love the white and aqua idea- it will look so beautiful in pictures:)
                  Yeah, she's really not a dress kinda person- can't remember the last time she wore one actually! She's very tall and self-conscious about her weight, so I think this dress is very flattering for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users