Hi, I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is great to be here. I can't wait to jump into the forums.
Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:05 AM
Congrats on your engagement Beth, and welcome! Nice to see a close neighbor. Have you decided on a location?
Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:59 PM
- complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
- visit the Newbies forum and introduce yourself
- find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in
Here are some links that may be helpful to you:
- Destination Wedding Community & Forum
- Resort Reviews
- Wedding Vendor Reviews
- Destination Wedding Wiki's and Articles
- Wedding Image Gallery
- BDW FAQ's
- BDW Forum Rules and Etiquette
- Downloading Attachments
Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:12 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum!! We were married at the Barcelo Maya Palace in November and it was absolutely perfect, you will love it!
Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:06 PM
I'm from Fort Mac... nice to hear from some other Canadian brides-to-be!!
I'm newly engaged and new to the site as well. Seems like some fantastic resources!!
Have you decided on location yet? I'm overwhelmed!!
Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:26 PM
Welcome. Love seeing canadians on here, we are all just trying to get away from the cold i guess.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:54 PM
You got that right!! Escape the cold and rock out for a great time!
How did you guys decide on your resorts?
Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:40 PM
i knew before i got engaged what resort i wanted, because its small and intimate, not a large all inclusive. perfect for us
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users