Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 pamelas21

• 178 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamacia
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

@wugambi812 OMG your highlight video is beautiful!

I'm booking them for my November 2014 wedding!

So happy and excited! Congrats on your recent wedding! :)

Happy Planning Future Brides!

Love, Mrs. Gedney! <3

#72 tjackson

• 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

We used Elite Media Concepts for our October wedding in Montego Bay Jamaica.
    They are so amazing. Easy to work with and super friendly. They go above and beyond what in on paper to make sure that your moments are captured!

I would recommend them over and over again!

#73 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
    • 335 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hello Ladies,

I want to share with you this beautiful wedding video, it took place at Montego Bay in Jamaica. It was full of unforgettable moments.

Edited by Mikecantarell, 19 June 2014 - 10:58 AM.

#74 stefadile

• 192 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
      • LocationIreland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

@Mikecantarell wow, the video is beautiful :-) congratulations on your wedding :-) :-)

#75 skelly0386

• Site Supporter
      • 13 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Jamaica
      • LocationSan Francisco,Ca

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hi @Mikecantarell are you based in Jamaica? We are still looking for someone in Jamaica. Thanks!

#76 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
      • 335 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:42 AM

Hello @skelly0386, we are based in Cancun, but we have done several weddings at Jamaica.

#77 Brigitte

• 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

We hired Elite Media for our wedding videography and to DJ our beach reception. They are worth every penny. We've on,y received our highlights video so far and we can't imagine how they can top that with the actual wedding production. We showed our video at our at home reception and everyone was blown away at the quality of the production. The raw emotions that were captured and put together brought us back to our wedding day and brought everyone else who wasn't in Jamaica with us to tears. We had a few people even say it was like watching a Hollywood production of our wedding. To call it a video is not nearly enough. It's 4-5 minutes of jam packed emotion that brings you there and makes you feel like you are still there. My husband showed it to the cleaning lady at his work and she was sobbing.
          I had the ultimate experience of having Edward -the king of wedding videography, be there filming and he is truly the best! I felt at ease and his joyful, joking manner kept me calm and focused throughout the day.
          Then, he and his team stepped it up with getting us dancing on the beach. Edward even showed us how to do the Dollar wine dance. It was an exceptional experience that no one should go without! The best videographers and DJs! Love them!

Here is the link to our highlights video elitemediaconcepts.com/Brigitte-marcel-more-than-words
          If this doesn't work, just go to their site and look it up.

#78 Brigitte

• 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

http://elitemediacon...words-can-say/. Here is the actual link to our video.

Brigitte Gravelle
            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users