Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 Thesanons2011

Thesanons2011
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

And you are using Dwayne Watkins too?! His work is also impeccable. He loves what he do.

#42 carajoe08

carajoe08
    • 197 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Thesanons2011 

They are worth every nickel. They did ours and it still blows us away even a year later.

Thanks for the feedback! We are using them and can't wait :)

#43 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
      • 32 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Has anyone heard how their DJ/MC services are?? I am using them for cinematography, but I'm thinking of also using them as a DJ/MC.

#44 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
        • 37 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by jsamaras1 

Has anyone heard how their DJ/MC services are?? I am using them for cinematography, but I'm thinking of also using them as a DJ/MC.

Hi hun, there DJ service is exquisite too, they are very good and keep the party jumping all night. We have also booked it. Well we have the VJ which is the projector screen with the music videos and everything. If you can and your budget will allow it go for it. I assure you, you wont regret it. congratulations on your wedding too. I get marrie the day before you in Montego Bay too so if you want them they will be in the area!

#45 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
          • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Thank you so much!! I just booked them for DJ as well :) congrats to you as well!!!!!

#46 sarahandjake13

sarahandjake13
            • 54 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by tanya2chris 

I forgot there website is www.elitemconcepts.com

You're wedding video was amazing!!  You looked beautiful :)  I'm definitely looking at this company for us.

Attached Files

#47 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Ok so fyi, I am now also considering another co I was referred to by a JA photographer for video. They are called Dvsjamaica. They're less expensive than Elite and I'll make the decision on them once I book my photographer. If I book the pricier photo pkg I'll use dvs. If not, I'll use elite. Lol...this is how I negotiate the essentials inside my head. 

#48 Laura2013

Laura2013
                • 177 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

I looked into booking Elite Media's DJ service as well but I just couldnt justify the cost because it really adds up with the vendor fees and I already am splurging with their videography services. All the reviews I read on them were excellent though, so I really wanted to book them. I feel like I dont know what I am going get with booking the resort DJ.... 

#49 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

They are worth every nickel. They did ours and it still blows us away even a year later.

Your video has COMPLETELY changed my mind about video!!!!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#50 ktdawson

ktdawson
                    • 45 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Thesanons2011 

I'm sold!!! After watching your video I am figuring out how to sweet talk future hubby into putting this into the budget. I thought about a videographer but after seeing your video plain videography is just plain boring. I definitely want to have one of those. They did a great job and I am ready to spend the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users