Jump to content

Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?


  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
  • Newbie
  • 37 posts

    Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

    Ok hun and congratulations!!!! Let me know what you think. 



    #32 Laura2013

    Laura2013
    • Jr. Member
    • 177 posts

      Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

      Well, I am finally going through with it and splurging on Elite Media Concepts, I was going to book Roxroy but he was booked for our date. I know I won't be disappointed, but I will have to make concessions in order to afford them. Good luck to everyone else still looking!



      #33 Thesanons2011

      Thesanons2011
      • Newbie
      • 7 posts

        Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

        I've used them Oct 1, 2012.  I PROMISE you they were worth every penny.  Yes, they are pricey but honestly they deserve to be.  I know the wedding budget can be tight sometimes but as we know, we really do get what we pay for.  At first, I wasn't interested in a videographer until my husband brought it up.  I figured having pictures from a great photographer (that went well too..he's also from jamaica) would be enough.  What I learned is that the video is the piece that captures the emotions, the movement, the memories that you will forget because that wedding day becomes a blur so quickly so fast.  The video he did for us allows me to relive such a special day that I will cherish forever.  And guess what?  I can re-experience those same emotions that were captured in the video that photography just can't do. People that were in your video will pass one day...how would you prefer to remember them? through a picture?  or through a video?  Elite Media Concepts will be the number one videographer for the rest of my life.  (parents vow renewals, baby celebration, business ventures etc) They are that good.

         

        P.S. Be PATIENT when waiting for your final product.  High quality and perfection never happens overnight.  Allow them the time they need because it will be worth it.  They are professionals and a great team.

         

        See for yourself. 

         

        http://vimeo.com/31040859



        #34 JA2012

        JA2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 334 posts

          Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

          Originally Posted by Laura2013 

          Well, I am finally going through with it and splurging on Elite Media Concepts, I was going to book Roxroy but he was booked for our date. I know I won't be disappointed, but I will have to make concessions in order to afford them. Good luck to everyone else still looking!

          Is Roxroy similar in price? For some reason I can 't view his video samples online. It keeps saying I have pop up blockers on and I don't. Very frustrating.



          #35 JA2012

          JA2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 334 posts

            Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

            Originally Posted by DivaBride2Be 

            Hi Ladies,  Elite Media Concepts are pricey. We are going with them as we wanted out=r memory preserved in the best way possible. However there is an alternative who does do videography and to a similar style to elite even though they are videography, they are Island Pictures in motion and there website is  http://www.islandpicturesjm.com and if we were not going with elite then they would have been my next choice!!! take a look and consider it against roxroy. Enjoy

            Island Pics JA are VERY reasonable. Thanks for the post. I contacted them this morning and already received a reply with quotes. I want to compare them to Roxroy but can't view roxroy site. Thanks for the info



            #36 DivaBride2Be

            DivaBride2Be
            • Newbie
            • 37 posts

              Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

              Originally Posted by JA2012 

              Island Pics JA are VERY reasonable. Thanks for the post. I contacted them this morning and already received a reply with quotes. I want to compare them to Roxroy but can't view roxroy site. Thanks for the info

              Hi, Your welcome, I personally think Island Pics are better than Roxroy anyway, I was told by Everald, the guy who owns Island pics that they will be investing in cinematography  so speak with him to find out if they have done this yet. So far as much as I know, elite media are the only cinematographers so Im guessing Island pics will give them a run for their money, Good luck !!!!! congratulations on your upcoming wedding, post pics!!



              #37 JA2012

              JA2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 334 posts

                Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

                Originally Posted by DivaBride2Be 

                Hi, Your welcome, I personally think Island Pics are better than Roxroy anyway, I was told by Everald, the guy who owns Island pics that they will be investing in cinematography  so speak with him to find out if they have done this yet. So far as much as I know, elite media are the only cinematographers so Im guessing Island pics will give them a run for their money, Good luck !!!!! congratulations on your upcoming wedding, post pics!!

                I have no clue what cinematography even means but I will def ask. Lol.

                As for Elite Media, I went to a wedding where they were working and the video party was very cool! Their music was great too! Gosh...now I keep going back and forth in my head if I should just make the splurge. 



                #38 DivaBride2Be

                DivaBride2Be
                • Newbie
                • 37 posts

                  Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

                  Originally Posted by JA2012 

                  I have no clue what cinematography even means but I will def ask. Lol.

                  As for Elite Media, I went to a wedding where they were working and the video party was very cool! Their music was great too! Gosh...now I keep going back and forth in my head if I should just make the splurge. 

                  LOL Cinematography is the same kind of video's Elite Media Concepts make, edgy editorial style! Elite media are well worth the splurge. Add Elite on skype and talk to the owner Edward, hes really nice and very helpful, not pushy. I havent been married yet but I'm looking forward to working with him and my photographers Dwayne Watkins. We are doing a TTD with them both too in a remote location. The memories are everything to me and if you can do it, DO IT!!! Im on bread and water to pay for it but im sure it will be worth it!



                  #39 carajoe08

                  carajoe08
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 197 posts

                    Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

                    I'm pretty much decided on Elite. I really don't seem to like any of the other videographers in Jamaica, and you only get this ONE day! I'm really hoping they are worth the extra $$. They have been super responsive so far, and I really think that going with them for DJ and cinematography will be amazing.



                    #40 Thesanons2011

                    Thesanons2011
                    • Newbie
                    • 7 posts

                      Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

                      They are worth every nickel. They did ours and it still blows us away even a year later.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users