Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 carajoe08

carajoe08
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

Can anyone send me pricing as well for Elite and their cinematography? Thanks!

#22 Aunje

Aunje
    • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hi ladies, I have elitemconcepts prices. If you'd like me to email them to you then just drop me a message. ;)

#23 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
      • 366 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

#24 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
        • 366 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

I tried to copy and paste pages, but it didn't work (see my blank message earlier).  Get to 150 posts and you should be able to open this document!

Attached Files

#25 carajoe08

carajoe08
          • 197 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

I looove Elite, but their pricing is pretty steep. I don't know of any other really good cineamatic videographers in Jamaica, so I'm really debating over who to use.

#26 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
            • 366 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by carajoe08 

I looove Elite, but their pricing is pretty steep. I don't know of any other really good cineamatic videographers in Jamaica, so I'm really debating over who to use.

I agree about loving Elite, but the price really was too high for me.  We ended up booking Roxroy Godfrey. I put some more info on my planning thread.   

#27 carajoe08

carajoe08
              • 197 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I agree about loving Elite, but the price really was too high for me.  We ended up booking Roxroy Godfrey. I put some more info on my planning thread.   

Thanks Courtney! Did you find any other reviews for Roxroy? I only found a few videos of his work here and there.

#28 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                • 366 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by carajoe08 

Thanks Courtney! Did you find any other reviews for Roxroy? I only found a few videos of his work here and there.

My photographer recommended both Elite and Roxroy so I thought I couldn't do too bad with either of them.  Plus, my FI liked Roxroy's sample videos and considering my FI works in TV production, I thought that this was a good choice.  Roxroy really sold me with his great communication, answering my millions of questions, and I liked the sound quality of his wedding video (I want a full length wedding video so he sent me a clip of his sound quality).  I also found some good reviews on here.  I just found that the only complaint seemed to be how long the video takes to get to the bride & groom.   Hopefully it all works out! 

#29 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
                  • 37 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi Ladies,  Elite Media Concepts are pricey. We are going with them as we wanted out=r memory preserved in the best way possible. However there is an alternative who does do videography and to a similar style to elite even though they are videography, they are Island Pictures in motion and there website is  http://www.islandpicturesjm.com and if we were not going with elite then they would have been my next choice!!! take a look and consider it against roxroy. Enjoy

#30 carajoe08

carajoe08
                    • 197 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by DivaBride2Be 

Hi Ladies,  Elite Media Concepts are pricey. We are going with them as we wanted out=r memory preserved in the best way possible. However there is an alternative who does do videography and to a similar style to elite even though they are videography, they are Island Pictures in motion and there website is  http://www.islandpicturesjm.com and if we were not going with elite then they would have been my next choice!!! take a look and consider it against roxroy. Enjoy

Thanks for the additional vendor recommendation. I'm going to check them out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users