Jump to content

Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?


  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 carajoe08

carajoe08
  • Jr. Member
  • 197 posts

    Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

    Can anyone send me pricing as well for Elite and their cinematography? Thanks!

    #22 Aunje

    Aunje
    • Newbie
    • 13 posts

      Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

      Hi ladies, I have elitemconcepts prices. If you'd like me to email them to you then just drop me a message. ;)

      #23 CourtandMatt

      CourtandMatt
      • Jr. Member
      • 366 posts

        Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

         

         

         



        #24 CourtandMatt

        CourtandMatt
        • Jr. Member
        • 366 posts

          Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

           

           

           

          I tried to copy and paste pages, but it didn't work (see my blank message earlier).  Get to 150 posts and you should be able to open this document!

          Attached Files



          #25 carajoe08

          carajoe08
          • Jr. Member
          • 197 posts

            Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

            I looove Elite, but their pricing is pretty steep. I don't know of any other really good cineamatic videographers in Jamaica, so I'm really debating over who to use.



            #26 CourtandMatt

            CourtandMatt
            • Jr. Member
            • 366 posts

              Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

              Originally Posted by carajoe08 

              I looove Elite, but their pricing is pretty steep. I don't know of any other really good cineamatic videographers in Jamaica, so I'm really debating over who to use.

               

               

              I agree about loving Elite, but the price really was too high for me.  We ended up booking Roxroy Godfrey. I put some more info on my planning thread.   



              #27 carajoe08

              carajoe08
              • Jr. Member
              • 197 posts

                Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

                Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

                 

                 

                I agree about loving Elite, but the price really was too high for me.  We ended up booking Roxroy Godfrey. I put some more info on my planning thread.   

                 

                Thanks Courtney! Did you find any other reviews for Roxroy? I only found a few videos of his work here and there.



                #28 CourtandMatt

                CourtandMatt
                • Jr. Member
                • 366 posts

                  Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

                  Originally Posted by carajoe08 

                   

                  Thanks Courtney! Did you find any other reviews for Roxroy? I only found a few videos of his work here and there.

                   

                  My photographer recommended both Elite and Roxroy so I thought I couldn't do too bad with either of them.  Plus, my FI liked Roxroy's sample videos and considering my FI works in TV production, I thought that this was a good choice.  Roxroy really sold me with his great communication, answering my millions of questions, and I liked the sound quality of his wedding video (I want a full length wedding video so he sent me a clip of his sound quality).  I also found some good reviews on here.  I just found that the only complaint seemed to be how long the video takes to get to the bride & groom.   Hopefully it all works out! 



                  #29 DivaBride2Be

                  DivaBride2Be
                  • Newbie
                  • 37 posts

                    Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

                    Hi Ladies,  Elite Media Concepts are pricey. We are going with them as we wanted out=r memory preserved in the best way possible. However there is an alternative who does do videography and to a similar style to elite even though they are videography, they are Island Pictures in motion and there website is  http://www.islandpicturesjm.com and if we were not going with elite then they would have been my next choice!!! take a look and consider it against roxroy. Enjoy



                    #30 carajoe08

                    carajoe08
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 197 posts

                      Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

                      Originally Posted by DivaBride2Be 

                      Hi Ladies,  Elite Media Concepts are pricey. We are going with them as we wanted out=r memory preserved in the best way possible. However there is an alternative who does do videography and to a similar style to elite even though they are videography, they are Island Pictures in motion and there website is  http://www.islandpicturesjm.com and if we were not going with elite then they would have been my next choice!!! take a look and consider it against roxroy. Enjoy

                      Thanks for the additional vendor recommendation. I'm going to check them out!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users